Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It's Black Bike Week in the Dirty

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I'll keep you guys posted with pics of what I see.

Just got back from store with provisions and mini-van ran a red light and almost killed an old guy on his golf cart. Luckily there was a trooper right there and pulled him over immediately. Working on yard most of day, but may crack one around 4 and head to the light to catch some. I'll take some video tonight as that's when they come out. I live right by AB so should be a good time.

Update in post 11.

Last edited:

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Best way to do it is to upload it on YouTube and then copy the link here. It’s really easy to do it in the YouTube app
I'll have to get to my computer. Didn't get much last night. It's been pretty tame. We have had a condominium catch on fire and that was pretty bad. Also little river flea market caught on fire, don't know if there is any connection to.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

Just got back from store with provisions and mini-van ran a red light and almost killed an old guy on his golf cart. Luckily there was a trooper right there and pulled him over immediately. Working on yard most of day, but may crack one around 4 and head to the light to catch some. I'll take some video tonight as that's when they come out. I live right by AB so should be a good time.

Bikefest gets off to tragic beginning as two die overnight​

vsmith74

Poster

One of a few. nothing to special.
Several years ago during Harley week I was sitting at the red light where you are filming waiting to pull out on 17. Light for traffic on 17 to stop turned red and a pick up going north turned left from 17 onto 27th(?) right there. A bike going south ran the red light smacked the bed of the truck as it was turning, bike and driver stopped passenger didn't. 2 DOA

AgEngDawg

Legendary

Update in post 11.
Thanks OP. I want to see some big ole bootys.

I am talking girls with bonus booty!

Latest posts

Top Bottom