Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It is almost like proving the existence of Aliens would accomplish the Left's goals (link)....

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Look at who is deep into this issue.

"The former US President said that proof of aliens would likely result in the emergence of new religions, and there would be calls for huge sums of money to be spent on weapons systems so we can defend ourselves from possible attack."

Sounds like one world and new one world religion. Hard pass for me.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Eh I'm for it if increases defense spending.

Religion is always going to be what it is to many folks.

Pineapple

Legendary

"The former US President said that proof of aliens would likely result in the emergence of new religions, and there would be calls for huge sums of money to be spent on weapons systems so we can defend ourselves from possible attack."

Apparently, that former President has not read the Book of Revelation. Or, Mathew 24. Derp.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

What a ridiculous load of alien shit. This could only happen if the aliens were as fucking stupid as we are. They have got better things to do. yeah, dig deep and all you will find is "an unnamed source" - it's all bullshit. Move on.
Flame On.gif

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

How dare you call Obama a former president. He was a disgrace to the office. Worse than slick willy clinton. Anything that came out of obama's mouth was preceded by the word "I" - he was the most egotistical maniac to ever pretend to be a leader. Remember how you would see the articles where a reporter would transcribe a 15 to 20 minute speech and obama would refer to himself over 40 times? Egomania is contrary to common sense, integrity and last but not least - TRUTHFULNESS.

Next.

Top Bottom