Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It’s time for regime change in Hungry

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Maybe we could install a ouolet dictator. I nominate Sleepy Joe the Pedo

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Orban is dangerous and a threat to civilized societies everywhere.

Who you are and what you stand for has never worked at any point in humanity.
You and people like you are the down fall for everything you are involved in. I hope this is the response you hope to achieve with your schtick. Gay men are the worst part of society

Orban is dangerous and a threat to civilized societies everywhere.

You bring a ridiculous huffpost link to a thread and want to pass it off as fact?!!! Damn sweetheart, your confusion in politics and the media is only matched by your orientation.

BTW, Orban is a badass leader and the leftist media in the U.S. didn't get their wish of ousting him. He won his re-election.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Who you are and what you stand for has never worked at any point in humanity.
You and people like you are the down fall for everything you are involved in. I hope this is the response you hope to achieve with your schtick. Gay men are the worst part of society
If you really believe that then you need to be put down. Bigots like you are the worst part of society.

Rube Reaper

Elite
You bring a ridiculous huffpost link to a thread and want to pass it off as fact?!!! Damn sweetheart, your confusion in politics and the media is only matched by your orientation.

BTW, Orban is a badass leader and the leftist media in the U.S. didn't get their wish of ousting him. He won his re-election.
“Ridiculous HuffPost”? Excuse me? What do you have against professional journalism?

Orban is a bigot and needs removed and imprisoned for lifetime.

Last edited:
“Ridiculous HuffPost”? Excuse me? What do you have against professional journalism?

Orban is a bigot and needs removed and imprisoned for lifetime.

You're sounding like a hysterical woman. Huffington Post is the epitome of the lunatic fringe of the leftist media. You not knowing or acknowledging this tells me you're a mushroom languishing in the dark. Enjoy your bliss.....

Sikness23245

Elite

This doesn't even make sense. You're telling me not to drink the Kool-Aid of not believing what the Huffington Post spews out daily. Forget the memes....as you're obviously not good at using. Instead, explain to me further why an outlet with zero objectivity like Huff Post seems to be your #1 news source.

Allow me to give you a little clue.....whether its HuffPost or any of the other leftist network/sites, they've totally missed on the biggest news stories in American political history that's gone on in the past few years and they've done so on purpose. Obama's admin spying on a presidential candidate and eventual POTUS (Trump) makes Watergate look even smaller than the failed bugging op that it was. The Russian Investigation turned out to be a complete hoax and the Dems and their leftist media knew it and intentionally ignored it. Now, we've got Hunter Biden's laptop that the left successfully yet wrongly claimed was "Russian disinformation." Now that the left doesn't need Biden and given he's a daily train wreck the media is turning on Biden and now acknowledging that the crackhead son's laptop is legit after all. As serious as Hillary having her e-mails scrubbed, it even gets forgotten with the other shit that's taken place.

And you're telling me not to drink the Kool-Aid?!!!!

Rube Reaper

Elite
This doesn't even make sense. You're telling me not to drink the Kool-Aid of not believing what the Huffington Post spews out daily. Forget the memes....as you're obviously not good at using. Instead, explain to me further why an outlet with zero objectivity like Huff Post seems to be your #1 news source.

Allow me to give you a little clue.....whether its HuffPost or any of the other leftist network/sites, they've totally missed on the biggest news stories in American political history that's gone on in the past few years and they've done so on purpose. Obama's admin spying on a presidential candidate and eventual POTUS (Trump) makes Watergate look even smaller than the failed bugging op that it was. The Russian Investigation turned out to be a complete hoax and the Dems and their leftist media knew it and intentionally ignored it. Now, we've got Hunter Biden's laptop that the left successfully yet wrongly claimed was "Russian disinformation." Now that the left doesn't need Biden and given he's a daily train wreck the media is turning on Biden and now acknowledging that the crackhead son's laptop is legit after all. As serious as Hillary having her e-mails scrubbed, it even gets forgotten with the other shit that's taken place.

And you're telling me not to drink the Kool-Aid?!!!!
“Zero objectivity” then proceeds to lie about the Obama administration “spying” on the orange man.

Get help.

“Zero objectivity” then proceeds to lie about the Obama administration “spying” on the orange man.

Get help.

Get help.

DEER GOD! | Tumblr funny, Funny pictures, Funny images

Pineapple

Legendary

Jtrain80

Legendary
You're sounding like a hysterical woman. Huffington Post is the epitome of the lunatic fringe of the leftist media. You not knowing or acknowledging this tells me you're a mushroom languishing in the dark. Enjoy your bliss.....

What did a mushroom ever do to you to make such an accusation?

What did a mushroom ever do to you to make such an accusation?

Just a figure of speech. The leftist media keep these low hanging fruits in the dark with remarkable success. I actually have more respeck for mushrooms' intellect than I do these lemmings. At least mushrooms can still grow in the light. You can shed light for these low level leftists and they still remain dirt dumb. All that said I did find out from others Rube Reaper and America 1st are one and the same and a troll.

Pineapple

Legendary
There is nothing sexual about being gay or trans. It’s just a state of existence like every other human feels.
Except those two choices are all about children becoming sex toys.

You Satanist’s went from stay out of my bedroom to let’s bring little kids in.

You’re grooming children to be raped.

Latest posts

Top Bottom