Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It’s been just over a year since I got out:

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
What's up my people? It’s been over a year since I left the Army. It’s all I knew! I grew up from a boy to a man while in. In this past year, I have struggled a few times, and I have come back a few times. Recently, I have finally figured out who I am and what I want to be. I am/always have been the protector. It's who I was before serving, it's who I was while serving, it's who I have been from a very young age...something like that, the thing that defines you cannot be shut off, cannot be denied. You are who you are and you have to embrace that and love that about yourself.
Anyways, sorry to ramble...I have figured out that I was trying to play "normal" dad/husband with 2.5 kids and a white picket fence, going to school to work in "normal" society just wasn't me. I tried to appease my family and everyone else, but at the end of the day...I'm only one type of person. I seek the adrenaline rush. I seek adventure. I seek to protect. I seek to destroy evil.
So I have accepted a new job ( my first real job since getting out). Ive gotten into the private security/executive protection world.
On top of that, I'm joining up with a team to pursue one of the biggest passions in my life...rescuing children from human/sex trafficking. Once again I'll be kicking in doors and getting rid of bad people.

I’m finally aware of my purpose…please pray for me and thank all of y’all for what y’all do. I appreciate the like mindedness here. It gives me a sense of hope for the future.

lastly, I can’t say too much, so don’t ask me questions but I am doing some high speed shit again, and helping society and people while doing it. Much love….Farley, out.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
What's up my people? It’s been over a year since I left the Army. It’s all I knew! I grew up from a boy to a man while in. In this past year, I have struggled a few times, and I have come back a few times. Recently, I have finally figured out who I am and what I want to be. I am/always have been the protector. It's who I was before serving, it's who I was while serving, it's who I have been from a very young age...something like that, the thing that defines you cannot be shut off, cannot be denied. You are who you are and you have to embrace that and love that about yourself.
Anyways, sorry to ramble...I have figured out that I was trying to play "normal" dad/husband with 2.5 kids and a white picket fence, going to school to work in "normal" society just wasn't me. I tried to appease my family and everyone else, but at the end of the day...I'm only one type of person. I seek the adrenaline rush. I seek adventure. I seek to protect. I seek to destroy evil.
So I have accepted a new job ( my first real job since getting out). Ive gotten into the private security/executive protection world.
On top of that, I'm joining up with a team to pursue one of the biggest passions in my life...rescuing children from human/sex trafficking. Once again I'll be kicking in doors and getting rid of bad people.

I’m finally aware of my purpose…please pray for me and thank all of y’all for what y’all do. I appreciate the like mindedness here. It gives me a sense of hope for the future.

lastly, I can’t say too much, so don’t ask me questions but I am doing some high speed shit again, and helping society and people while doing it. Much love….Farley, out.
Love ya man, this board is always better when you are around

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
tenor.gif

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

I don't have to ask cause I already know, I've seen the photos from the last rescue mission :cool: :cool:

Anyone that is willing here is where you can support the cause Children's Rescue

Last edited:

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I don't have to ask cause I already know, I've seen the photos from the last rescue mission :cool: :cool:

Anyone that is willing here is where you can support the cause Children's Rescue
That’s it right there! You can donate if you want. Know that it’s going to a good cause. Fighting child sex trafficking and putting bad guise to sleep in a forever box!

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Sounds like you will be busy, today it was revealed the administration has lost 5000 migrant children unaccounted for since they were released. None have called back to start their paper work.
water is wet?

AMSO

Elite
Founder

Hooah bro! In my next life I want to wreck shit from about 10,000 feet closer. Give em hell!

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder

Good luck and keep up the good fight! You will do just fine....

Ps....sorry you weren't a take for the Navy

Top Bottom