Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Issuing Power

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

Thomas Jefferson: Letter to the Secretary of the Treasury Albert Gallatin (1802)

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

Thomas Jefferson: Letter to the Secretary of the Treasury Albert Gallatin (1802)

One could argue he would support a cryptocurrency. The power is being taken from the central banks and given to the people (people who created and maintain the coins)

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
One could argue he would support a cryptocurrency. The power is being taken from the central banks and given to the people (people who created and maintain the coins)
I read that to mean The People's government, not just any private institution that wants to create a currency ( crypto).

Latest posts

Top Bottom