Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is your house hardwired, Bluetooth (Alexa or whatever whore type shit) , or something that’s worse?

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
When it comes to sound quality, I literally can’t think of one damn product that’s as good over a signal as a proper hard wire. Not one.

How do you all listen to a song properly? If you say Bose or some other shit company, we have a problem.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I have a maxed out Google/nest smart house. It’s pretty fucking awesome, but I’m gonna get rid of faggot Google over the next year and switch to something else. Not because it doesn’t work well, but because fuck Google

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Alright, so I have google nest speakers in basically every room in the house. It’s fucking bad ass. You can make speaker groups like “downstairs” or “outside”. But you connect your Spotify to it and just say “ok Google, play Kissed by a rose” and it plays. Sound quality is really good.

You can also use it as an intercom system. So if I’m in the shop or upstairs my wife and kids can page me

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Alright, so I have google nest speakers in basically every room in the house. It’s fucking bad ass. You can make speaker groups like “downstairs” or “outside”. But you connect your Spotify to it and just say “ok Google, play Kissed by a rose” and it plays. Sound quality is really good.

You can also use it as an intercom system. So if I’m in the shop or upstairs my wife and kids can page me
So you prefer Alexa and the other whore speakers over audio quality? Are you deaf?

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
So you prefer Alexa and the other whore speakers over audio quality? Are you deaf?
Yeah I am kinda hard of hearing. Had subwoofers in my Montero sport in high school and did some severe damage to my ears. But I was cool with the brothas

FayuGes!

Poster
I've got a bunch of disparate Bluetooth speakers (plus a Bluetooth input to my actual stereo), what I'm looking for is something that lets me stream music via Bluetooth to a mix of speakers from different vendors.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Yeah I am kinda hard of hearing. Had subwoofers in my Montero sport in high school and did some severe damage to my ears. But I was cool with the brothas
WELL NOW I FEEL LIKE A DICK!!! FUCK YOUR MONTERO!!! I’M TYPING LIKE THIS BECAUSE I STILL HAVE DAMN NEAR PERFECT HEARING!

What did you listen to in your Mitsubishi?

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
WELL NOW I FEEL LIKE A DICK!!! FUCK YOUR MONTERO!!! I’M TYPING LIKE THIS BECAUSE I STILL HAVE DAMN NEAR PERFECT HEARING!

What did you listen to in your Mitsubishi?
So fresh and so clean. Don’t Save Her. Chicken head. Bling Bling.

Bunch of Tupac. Bone thugs. Eminem.

The best music experience I ever had in it was rolling my nuts off (ecstasy) listening to Cemetary Gates though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom