Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is this Stolen Valor? (link)...

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Everyone knows he's a gold star dad who drove a truck for a living and beat the shit out of corn pop.

200w.gif

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder
Something is off with Beau Biden. I don't take cancer likely but this family is beyond evil and shady. I'm leaning toward murdered and covered up, which falls in line with his first wife (Beau and Hunter's mother) being killed.

Nakluagator

Elite
Founder
The whole family tree is f'd up. I would never discount anything you posted.

Something is off with Beau Biden. I don't take cancer likely but this family is beyond evil and shady. I'm leaning toward murdered and covered up, which falls in line with his first wife (Beau and Hunter's mother) being killed.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Why is Mark
Blames the cancer on the burn pits.

There’s a lady on the home board that has been fighting that battle for her now deceased SIL due to exposure to the burn pits.

This mother fucker stole the valor from the Highest office in this land… but I’ll give him a pass here.. still fuck you joe.

There is zero evidence that burn pits caused Beau's cancer. It is outrageously irresponsible for him to say that.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Why is Mark

There is zero evidence that burn pits caused Beau's cancer. It is outrageously irresponsible for him to say that.
Now wait a minute. Everyone here claims every death of anyone younger than 80 as a vaccine death.

We might not be the fake potus but I’m sure we all influenced people close to us over the last few years regarding this medical shit.

This dudes a fuck head but those burn pits are as bad as corn pop was.

There’s mother fuckers that tried to prevent 9/11 first responders from getting taken care of from breathing all that toxic shit in the air trying to save people.

As far as I’m concerned those deaths are every bit 9/11 deaths as the people who were incinerated.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Now wait a minute. Everyone here claims every death of anyone younger than 80 as a vaccine death.

We might not be the fake potus but I’m sure we all influenced people close to us over the last few years regarding this medical shit.

This dudes a fuck head but those burn pits are as bad as corn pop was.

There’s mother fuckers that tried to prevent 9/11 first responders from getting taken care of from breathing all that toxic shit in the air trying to save people.

As far as I’m concerned those deaths are every bit 9/11 deaths as the people who were incinerated.
He never served in an area with burn pits before being diagnosed. He went to Iraq after he was diagnosed and I'm not sure they would of had burn pits in his area.

No, this would not be stolen valor.................this would be taken valor.....................I caught some scumbag on here (TFSF)with some bullshit story...................dont remember their name........................

Last edited:

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Also need to add that all his medals were awarded after he died. Sounds like dad pulled some strings to get him decorated for a ho hum tour. Never even heard of him being in combat. I thought he was JAG?... and not knocking JAG... My cousin was JAG in Iraq for 2 tours.... but didn't get any bronze stars or the like.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Also need to add that all his medals were awarded after he died. Sounds like dad pulled some strings to get him decorated for a ho hum tour. Never even heard of him being in combat. I thought he was JAG?... and not knocking JAG... My cousin was JAG in Iraq for 2 tours.... but didn't get any bronze stars or the like.
He was a jag and never in combat. He got his bronze star for lawyer work.

Top Bottom