Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is this kid lucky

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I’m on the road right now, but would be nice if one of you rounded up a few pics of this broad so we can get the answers we need.

My teachers in school were more like the grannies (Ms. Landers being the exception) that taught school in Leave It To Beaver. I never had any 20-somethings.

Why do they feel they need to bring counselors and psychologists into school unless the kids who didn't get their dicks blown were traumatized by having blue balls?

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Meh, looks like she could deepthroat a baseball bat though

Brittany-Zamora.jpg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
My teachers in school were more like the grannies (Ms. Landers being the exception) that taught school in Leave It To Beaver. I never had any 20-somethings.

Why do they feel they need to bring counselors and psychologists into school unless the kids who didn't get their dicks blown were traumatized by having blue balls?
I had a teacher Ms Dornbush first grade. Flash work I'm 19 see her at St Pssus day cola. I was tripping everyone shitty. I saw her at Porta potties. Waited on her and friend to get out and come party w us. My buddy is worth north of 200 million. He has a 10sqft house on a down town street near where i live. Hot chick, girls,penthouse. Strippers are all on his payroll bc he is fucking ugly. Great guy big wallet. Well Ms dornbush was probably 38 or so. She ate xtascy and qhr later we were hooking up. His place has 7 or 8 bedrooms. We banged for 3 hrs. SHe looked a little older but body and face were still 7.3 on Tmb scale. We went the night, brunch went back Sunday. Ate more X and had round 2. It was a great weekend. My buddy flew Sasha Grey In town and banged her the whole weekend. She waa a cool chick too. We kept in touch but when I moved on1995 lost touch. True story

Last edited:

Chuck 2020

2022 Fantasy ⚾️ 🏆
I had a teacher Ms Dkrnvush first grade. Flash work I'm 19 see her at St Pssus day cola. I was tripping everyone shitty. I saw her at Porta potties. Waite on her and friend to get out and come party w us. My buddy is worth north of 200 million. He has a 10sqft house on a down town street swher senabitrs live. Cmxive girls penthouse. Strippers are all on his payroll bc he is fucking ugly. Great guy big wallet. Well Ms dormbush was probably 38 or so. She are extascy and qhr later we were hooking hop. His place has 7 or 8 bedrooms. We banged for 3 hrs. He looked a little older but body and face were still 7.3 on Tmb scale. We went the night, brunch went back Sunday. Ate more X and had round 2. It was a gtearmt weekend. My buddy flew Sash Grey I town and banged her the whole weekend. She wà a cook chick too. We kept in touch but when I moved on1995 lost touch. True story

Damn man, that is some seriously fucked up typing.

I had a teacher Ms Dkrnvush first grade. Flash work I'm 19 see her at St Pssus day cola. I was tripping everyone shitty. I saw her at Porta potties. Waite on her and friend to get out and come party w us. My buddy is worth north of 200 million. He has a 10sqft house on a down town street swher senabitrs live. Cmxive girls penthouse. Strippers are all on his payroll bc he is fucking ugly. Great guy big wallet. Well Ms dormbush was probably 38 or so. She are extascy and qhr later we were hooking hop. His place has 7 or 8 bedrooms. We banged for 3 hrs. He looked a little older but body and face were still 7.3 on Tmb scale. We went the night, brunch went back Sunday. Ate more X and had round 2. It was a gtearmt weekend. My buddy flew Sash Grey I town and banged her the whole weekend. She wà a cook chick too. We kept in touch but when I moved on1995 lost touch. True story
1685730435124.gif

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Need @ChingChongDingDong to translate

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
The shit I do for you guys.

Dis Mahda faka went to schoor, had a teacha , some carred her ms. Tea
Frash forward untir he was 19. He saw that bitch in Pensacora taking da numba 2 at da porta potty. Once her fat friend wiped her fat ass, day Ristened to da pear jam on da boom box.

Da Mahda faka had a fat friend wit row serf esteem, but dat fat Mahda faka had rots of money. Much more dan dat faggit Uga fan dat post burr shit gif of field goar. @BurntJ

Werr dat fat fack paid too much money to rive in tiny house, day even tricked him into carring tiny house pent house.
The rocation was scrambred to protect rich dumb fatty identity. He great guy, but faka fat and ugry, he buy many stripper doe.

Back to da story, dat teacha bitch was 38 and rookin for da young roosta. He sripped her some euphoria an started Jack hammer to pound town in fiftee minute, He was cowtin dumb fat fakas bedrooms to try an not cum to quickry

Sadry dat mahda faka cum in record time, tree minutes fiddy seconds.

Teacha was much ugrier dan He remember, he took her to night brunch so no one see her on Sunday.

She have drug issue, ate more x and fuck him one more time.

His fat friend fuck borat arr weekend. He was a coor guy. He moved in 1995 and never tark to dat guy again

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
The shit I do for you guys.

Dis Mahda faka went to school, had a teacha , some carred her ms. Tea
Frash forward untir he was 19. He saw that bitch in Pensacora taking da numba 2 at da porta potty. Once her fat friend wiped her fat ass, day Ristened to da pear jam on da boom box.

Da Mahda faka had a fat friend wit row serf esteem, but dat fat Mahda faka had rots of money. Much more dan dat faggit Uga fan dat post burr shit gif of field goar. @BurntJ

Werr dat fat fack paid too much money to rive in tiny house, day even tricked him into carring tiny house pent house.
The rocation was scrambred to protect rich dumb fatty identity. He great guy, but faka fat and ugry, he buy many stripper doe.

Back to da story, dat teacha bitch was 38 and rookin for da young roosta. He sripped her some euphoria an started Jack hammer to pound town in fiftee minute, He was cowtin dumb fat fakas bedrooms to try an not cum to quickry

Sadry dat mahda faka cum in record time, tree minutes fiddy seconds.

Teacha was much ugrier dan He remember, he took her to night brunch so no one see her on Sunday.

She have drug issue, ate more x and fuck him one more time.

His fat friend fuck borat arr weekend. He was a coor guy. He moved in 1995 and never tark to dat guy again
Ding yet that is Chinese for fuck yall
I speak many languages

Last edited:
Top Bottom