Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is there a better feeling than messing with drunk drivers?

catreaper

Master Baiter
I was following a car that almost hit a bicyclist on my way home. The driver was obviously impaired. They were swerving all over the place. I drive a car that can easily be mistaken as a police car and had fun with it tonight. I followed them for three miles, turn by turn and when they finally pulled into a 7/11 I slowed to a near stop but kept going straight. They both flipped me the birds but it was hilarious to me.

also, I ain’t no snitch, bitch.

PawPower1981

I love those 👩🏻‍🦰
Founder
My flashlight app has police lights on it, so when a drunk is driving us I light the interior of the car with it

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
I was in an Uber home last nigth when we got clipped by a drunk driver at a light that had just turned green.

The offending driver was a drunk Mexicant.

Our driver pulled into a gas station while we flagged the Port Authority Police for the hit and run.... our driver fucking drove off and left us. Lol. Wtf

He wouldn't answer his phone....lol

Hit by a drunk and our driver was likely an illegal driving for Uber.20210717_002627.jpg20210717_002453.jpg

Top Bottom