Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is starting a militia illegal?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
@Notch would be a great addition to this forum but to answer your Question OP.....

No clue and I have nothing to add here.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Won't happen. Too many pussies that would rather bitch and cry about their fears of being "put on trains".

mrt

Elite
The full time ranks can't be filled without using the national guard and reserves, I doubt seriously the militias are able to recruit anyone. The USA is always late to field an adequate force, more men have been killed or wounded due to ignorant people in the congress and the senate. It should be mandatory for a person to run for a federal office to have their children serve 2 years in our armed forces before allowing their names on a ballot. If they have no children do not allow them to run for federal office, that should force some degree of Brain Use. At the start of the Korean conflict the Troops in Hawaii were all gathered up and sent without weapons or warm clothing. Hows that for planning. I doubt things have changed one bit over the years, we now are not allowed to win any conflict since some dumb ass slug came up with that Illegal phrase Police Action. I look back and laugh now that all those sorry ass wipes who helped screw us are all now blowing dirt.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Just curious before I go reaching out to my Minecraft people!
Don’t think it’s illegal to create any sort of fraternal organization, even one that trains in military tactics and weapons. Now if you start having talks on espionage, coups, assassinations, creating a new sovereign within a sovereign, and the like, different story.

Jtrain80

Legendary
The full time ranks can't be filled without using the national guard and reserves, I doubt seriously the militias are able to recruit anyone. The USA is always late to field an adequate force, more men have been killed or wounded due to ignorant people in the congress and the senate. It should be mandatory for a person to run for a federal office to have their children serve 2 years in our armed forces before allowing their names on a ballot. If they have no children do not allow them to run for federal office, that should force some degree of Brain Use. At the start of the Korean conflict the Troops in Hawaii were all gathered up and sent without weapons or warm clothing. Hows that for planning. I doubt things have changed one bit over the years, we now are not allowed to win any conflict since some dumb ass slug came up with that Illegal phrase Police Action. I look back and laugh now that all those sorry ass wipes who helped screw us are all now blowing dirt.

Step dad did a couple tours in Vietnam. I will never forget his actions when my safety was was in question.

Having said that...politicians would never allow their tlkids to see any action, even if they were in the armed forces.

People fight so their offspring dont have to. Kind of the main point.

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Me and my buddies have an “unofficial” militia. Just know if shit goes down we have a group text and have thousands of acres between us all to have a solid base.

muchandmore

Elite
Founder
Well regulated Minecraft militia imo. My squad has a few operators in it and some 3D printers for various things that hold .308 mining components. Unofficially the 17th Texas Minecraft Irregulars.

Top Bottom