Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is serving pulled pork from the oven with Asian Slaw…..

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Full on Communism or is just dipping your toes in the water?

Either way I laughed in the wife’s face when she told me we were invited to her cousins and her boyfriend was making this on Thursday. Fast forward to 830am today. Her cousin reaches out to ask if they are still invited to my 4th pool party/crossing of the Delaware/fireworks extravaganza….wife says sure….cousin says boyfriend will bring his stuff……I respond immediately…no thanks, I don’t want everyone to cancel and I know I sure wouldn’t attend that Communist party. Seriously, who is more concerned with Asian fuckin slaw than Blowing shit up. Sue has come to 4-5 of these family get togethers and everytime shows with no fire works the tries to act like he is an expert. He will sit back with the women and explain how mortars work…they will then 1 up his knowledge and we ALL LAUGH AT HIM.

Cards1968

Founder
I assume a representative video of the crossing reenactment is in our future?

3RD0.gif

BurntJ

Founder
I assume a representative video of the crossing reenactment is in our future?

3RD0.gif
It was originally planned….the wife would obviously film BUT since this Communist issue has arouse…..the wife has lost the little fun and humor she has. She is worried I will PRE-ENACT WWIII on this Communist. After @NascarDawg posted about it years ago. I cried in laughter…then though about most kids probably aren’t even taught that in the Communist public school system SO I should test all our kids BY doing that (or atleast that’s what I told the wife…I just though it was funny and would be fun/laughs gif all!) So she has been on board.
Well here we are with a pool finally and I was all set to do it until the FUCKIN ASIAN SLAW COMMUNISM got in the way.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
If any of my family members brought that shit out we’d of dragged their ass across an oyster bed and then ex-communicate their sorry commie ass. Continue with planned crossing and shove the great American independence right up their commie asses. SKOL!

BurntJ

Founder
Don’t let the Asian Faggit White Liberal boyfriend beat Fuck your ass.
FIFY.

The crossing was a disaster (float popped, kids weren’t cooperating, shit show!) BUT I now have a team for next years plan to cross. FWLB had to watch America loving Patriots but rub it in his America hating face. (FYI: I had heard during TDS days that the LIBS were miserable bc of Trump….turns out they are just always miserable people.)

Im going to call this a glorious victory!

Latest posts

Top Bottom