Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

is Metaverse the future

PleasureMoose

Legendary
1635522499491.jpg

1635523208117.jpg

The only way to truly reach global equality is to be connected to virtual reality. Everyone will be beautiful, young and rich. So elites, without the knowledge or consent from the population will decide what the life of ordinary people should look like...

Last edited:

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Im not watching that Zuckerburg shit.

Starting to think this shit is a fad and will fade away. Facebook is becoming less cool by the minute.

I prefer the real world to the metaverse whatever that may be.
Facebook is about as cool as a bag of dicks. But people love that shit for some reason. Its basically internet 2.0. You may prefer the real world but that doesn't mean the other billions of people don't

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Facebook is about as cool as a bag of dicks. But people love that shit for some reason. Its basically internet 2.0. You may prefer the real world but that doesn't mean the other billions of people don't

It will always be here, im just not sure it will be as important in 20 years. There will be competitors, new fads, new technologies etc. Shit changes fast and i just think we may be at peak facebook now.

Agreed there are billions of people who love that shit though.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
It will always be here, im just not sure it will be as important in 20 years. There will be competitors, new fads, new technologies etc. Shit changes fast and i just think we may be at peak facebook now.

Agreed there are billions of people who love that shit though.
hope youre right. Facebook has turned from social media into a weapon for the elite. We've never seen anything like it before, Its net worth is half a trillion...so even it has a bad day and loses 6 billion that's like us losing 75 cents in a vending machine. Its just too powerful even with competitors people have before addicted to the platform.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
1635522499491.jpg

the only way to truly reach global equality is to be connected to virtual reality. Everyone will be beautiful, young and rich. So elites, without the knowledge or consent from the population will decide what the life of ordinary people should look like...
1635523208117.jpg
Thoughts on Facebook rebranding @Cre8ive ?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Part of me wants to be naive and think Facefuck will faze out but I think it’s far more likely these tech companies start expanding into new products, services, ect.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I wonder if acts of terrorism in the Meta count as threats and punishable by law IRL? I'm calling it rightnow a new sexuality will be added from this.... you're a man/woman IRL but prefer to identify as your virtual gender.

DedicatedTiger

Poster
Founder
I hate FB and Zuck but metaverse and FB will make trillions. Buy the stock now as a hedge for our patriot vision. At least if we get stuck in a dystopian nightmare we can wipe our tears with hundeds

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
1635522499491.jpg

1635523208117.jpg

The only way to truly reach global equality is to be connected to virtual reality. Everyone will be beautiful, young and rich. So elites, without the knowledge or consent from the population will decide what the life of ordinary people should look like...
Copious conjecture

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Metaverse will be the consolation prize of the authoritarian rule.

They’ll grab your freedoms in reality and offer you them back virtually. Many will make the trade willingly.

Top Bottom