Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is judaism racist

is judiasm racist?

• Yes

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • anti-semitism

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • protect our democracy

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • trust the plan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • they are chosen and definitely superior, so yes but deservedly so

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Is it racism? Or something else? They don't seem to have a problem with other races, just religions, like all religions lol...
This is a good question but may be splitting hairs

it seems that ethnicity precedes ritual when it comes to them. Most jews aren't hitting the synagogue. The banksters and Messianic jews don't have very much in common

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
@Cincinattus91 ok this makes sense...clears it up a bit...I think at heart, most people are prejudice, but not exactly inherently racist...I'd put it down that we all are to a degree...
We have our preferences and natural disposition to our own but that doesn't equate to illusions of superiority

It's just rather interesting we hear about "white supremacy" while "jewish supremacy" is the ostensible sentiment of judiasm....and then you look at who runs the media corporations and academia.....and you find a staggering homogeneity at the top

I don't think it is fair or useful to blame the jews....the term itself is ambiguous and multifarious. I do think that the world is run by a narrow group of people/families and we may be able to better understand who exactly that is by examining judiasm/zionism/communism and the overlapping ideas, values and bloodlines. I see the blackout of jewish scrutiny as territorial, keeping the public consciousness at bay, for if you can't seriously talk about and dissect judiasm...you can never get to the root of the problem

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
No, people of any race can become Jews. Jews are ethnocentric, not racist. But presumably most people here won't understand the difference.
Do you use the term "goyim?"

So the concept of "chosen" is not jewish? For if I can choose, how can I be chosen?

Is the talmud jewish?

Why are all prominent communists/bolsheviks jews?

fschmidt

Poster
Do you use the term "goyim?"

So the concept of "chosen" is not jewish? For if I can choose, how can I be chosen?

Is the talmud jewish?

Why are all prominent communists/bolsheviks jews?
"Goyim" is just "nations" in Hebrew. Of course non-Jews are viewed as subhuman in Judaism.

You join Judaism by the rabbis choosing to accept you. So it isn't just a matter of you choosing.

Yes the Talmud is Jewish.

Judaism and the culture that it produces are bad, so that is why prominent communists/bolsheviks are jews.

D

Deleted member 2886

Is it racism? Or something else? They don't seem to have a problem with other races, just religions, like all religions lol...
Oh my friend, "jews" are the most racist cult that have ever existed.
The mistake nearly all non-"jews" make,...is erroneously assuming "jews" actually think like us—because the fact is that they overwhelmingly do not think like us at all.

Have you ever had the misfortune of dating (& probably also nearly being destroyed by) a sociopathic-&/or narcissistic female?

Coz if you have—& years later have eventually come to realize the janus-faced deceptive nature of such individuals—such is the nature of the collective "jew".

If you are like me—and descend from European stock,...know that the "jew" has an insatiable hatred of us and for many generations have long dreamed of eradicating the remnants of the True Israelites for whom the "jew" has stolen the ancestral identity from.

D

Deleted member 2886

No, people of any race can become Jews. Jews are ethnocentric, not racist. But presumably most people here won't understand the difference.
Oh yeah, how's about you and your fellow swinishly duplicitous covert loxists go suck your pseudo-"god"-Yaldabaoth's cock.

Screenshot_2023-03-12-21-00-20-91_0b342c26d6c44f3c8d2de40eabb4e1da.jpgmagicut_1678236563419.png
Screenshot_2023-03-12-21-00-46-86_0b342c26d6c44f3c8d2de40eabb4e1da.jpgIMG_20230308_055736_550.jpgIMG_20230308_055505_630.jpgIMG_20230308_054835_171.jpg
🖕😗Fuckin faggots

Latest posts

Top Bottom