Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is it wrong?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I asked OpenGPT. Here is what it told me:

It is not necessarily wrong to have personal preferences, including preferences for the appearance of skinny women and fat dogs. However, it is important to remember that all individuals, regardless of their size or appearance, deserve to be treated with respect and kindness. It is never acceptable to discriminate against or mistreat someone based on their appearance. Additionally, it is important to take good care of pets and ensure that they are at a healthy weight. Overweight dogs can suffer from a range of health problems, so it is important to feed them a balanced diet and provide them with regular exercise.

Last edited:

champsballs

Elite
Founder
@champsballs @AgEngDawg i will never need to have an original thought again. What a relief

Speaking of relief, It's a good thing this technology never fell into the hands of the Soviets. It is difficult to say for certain what Soviet Russia would have done in the past with regards to using AI against the US. However, it is worth noting that AI technology was not as advanced during the time of the Soviet Union as it is today, so it is unlikely that Soviet Russia would have had access to the same level of AI technology as is available now. Additionally, the use of AI in warfare raises complex ethical and moral issues, and it is not clear whether Soviet Russia would have been willing to use AI in such a way.

champsballs

Elite
Founder

Is that "THE" Brown Mike? Dude is a living legend, he was an agent for someone I did business with once.
Brown Mike was an agent unlike any other. Not only was he a master of disguise and an expert in the art of espionage, but he was also a world-class boxer. In fact, he was so good at boxing that he was known to many as the "Brown Mike Tyson."
Despite his small stature and unassuming demeanor, Brown Mike was a fierce competitor in the ring. He was lightning quick and had a powerful punch, making him a formidable opponent for even the toughest fighters.
One day, Brown Mike was called upon to take on the real Mike Tyson in a highly-anticipated boxing match. The entire world was watching, and everyone was eager to see how the two Mikes would fare against each other.
To everyone's surprise, Brown Mike easily outmatched Tyson, landing punch after punch and dodging every one of Tyson's blows. The crowd went wild as Brown Mike danced around the ring, taunting Tyson and showing off his superior boxing skills.
In the end, Brown Mike emerged victorious, knocking out Tyson with a powerful right hook. He raised his arms in triumph, and the crowd erupted in cheers, hailing him as the greatest boxer of all time.
From that day on, Brown Mike was known as the undisputed champion of the boxing world, and he continued to dominate the ring for many years to come.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Is that "THE" Brown Mike? Dude is a living legend, he was an agent for someone I did business with once.
Brown Mike was an agent unlike any other. Not only was he a master of disguise and an expert in the art of espionage, but he was also a world-class boxer. In fact, he was so good at boxing that he was known to many as the "Brown Mike Tyson."
Despite his small stature and unassuming demeanor, Brown Mike was a fierce competitor in the ring. He was lightning quick and had a powerful punch, making him a formidable opponent for even the toughest fighters.
One day, Brown Mike was called upon to take on the real Mike Tyson in a highly-anticipated boxing match. The entire world was watching, and everyone was eager to see how the two Mikes would fare against each other.
To everyone's surprise, Brown Mike easily outmatched Tyson, landing punch after punch and dodging every one of Tyson's blows. The crowd went wild as Brown Mike danced around the ring, taunting Tyson and showing off his superior boxing skills.
In the end, Brown Mike emerged victorious, knocking out Tyson with a powerful right hook. He raised his arms in triumph, and the crowd erupted in cheers, hailing him as the greatest boxer of all time.
From that day on, Brown Mike was known as the undisputed champion of the boxing world, and he continued to dominate the ring for many years to come.
AIbot yall

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I asked OpenGPT. Here is what it told me:

It is not necessarily wrong to have personal preferences, including preferences for the appearance of skinny women and fat dogs. However, it is important to remember that all individuals, regardless of their size or appearance, deserve to be treated with respect and kindness. It is never acceptable to discriminate against or mistreat someone based on their appearance. Additionally, it is important to take good care of pets and ensure that they are at a healthy weight. Overweight dogs can suffer from a range of health problems, so it is important to feed them a balanced diet and provide them with regular exercise.
Dat niggah ain't wrong. Ai is a fucking moderate right
Ask ol it about abortion

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Of course not. Plump pups are cute and a lot of people are attracted to birthing people.
I'd let my dog dog sniff you. I would not let you fuck him. I would let you aggressively pet him though. I know you like that shit with black coloured dawgs

Top Bottom