Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is it normal to get a “delay” when trying to purchase a gat?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I’ve bought plenty of firearms with no problem before, but yesterday the aye tee eff delayed me. Is this normal? Did becoming a member of the FSF put me on a list? I mean, I’m honestly not surprised but just curious. TIA.
I've had to wait a week 3x. It is like well we didn't get to him but let me have it because we couldn't find anything even though we tried

champsballs

Elite
Founder
I’ve bought many with no problems, except for one time it was delayed and I had to come back the next day, wait 24 hours. The dealer said it happens sometimes and it’s usually just random most of the time. Have had no issues since then.
Unfortunately all the firearms I’m talking about were lost in a horrible fire and none were replaced.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
One good thing about having a CC license in KY is that your firearm purchases are automatic.

SC too. I like this, although I do not think the government should have any say over gun purchases at all. Since they do though, sigh, I do like that I can just show my CWP & walk right out with my new gun. Shopping for a new pistol now as a matter of fact, looking forward to an easy purchase.

tickdickler

Poster
Only this board would complain about taking evaluation time in order to procure a fire arm. And yea, I am pro second amendment, but good Lord…

Rube Reaper

Elite
Only this board would complain about taking evaluation time in order to procure a fire arm. And yea, I am pro second amendment, but good Lord…
I’m anti gun all around but this board is proof positive that private citizens of any country can’t be trusted with guns!

Latest posts

Top Bottom