Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is Iowa the most over rated cfb team?

AgEngDawg

Legendary
They were better when they had that raging juicehead as the S&C coach. You know the one who was working the kids so hard that he damaged their kidneys with rhabdo.
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

champsballs

Elite
Founder
As soon as Nebraska wins a conference game they will be the most overrated dogshit in history. I kinda want them to win one just to hear them say “we’re back” and then get drubbed the next game.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
As soon as Nebraska wins a conference game they will be the most overrated dogshit in history. I kinda want them to win one just to hear them say “we’re back” and then get drubbed the next game.
Yeah, we had a fella working for us last year from Nebraska. They still support and believe in Scott Frost. It was really sad and pathetic.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
UK beat em in the bowl game. Weird that they were soooo good before the game but after we beat them they were just an avg BiG team and our win wasn't that impressive. Probably nothing.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
UK beat em in the bowl game. Weird that they were soooo good before the game but after we beat them they were just an avg BiG team and our win wasn't that impressive. Probably nothing.
That's kinda how it works.

It's really a lose/lose situation for any team that plays Iowa.

We're the Rodney Dangerfield of college football.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Yeah, we had a fella working for us last year from Nebraska. They still support and believe in Scott Frost. It was really sad and pathetic.
I just saw Nebraska's 10th year QB is still playing, albeit as a last year transfer now.

Shit, FSU was winning Natty's with Weinke

theDane8106

Elite
Founder
It's amazing how much NFL talent the Iowa program turns out, 47 former players on NFL rosters last I seen, and they still can't put it together in any given year. So frustrating. As poor as the Big 10 West is, they should be in the conference championship game more often than not. oh, and FUCK nebraska.

Belezabro

Elite
It's amazing how much NFL talent the Iowa program turns out, 47 former players on NFL rosters last I seen, and they still can't put it together in any given year. So frustrating. As poor as the Big 10 West is, they should be in the conference championship game more often than not. oh, and FUCK nebraska.
Pretty simple...most of those players are on defense or OL/TE. Ferentz focuses on defense, the offense not turning the ball over, and STs. Sometimes it works and we scratch out a win, other times we come up just short because the offense couldn't score more than 17 points.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Michigan

Most overrated conference is the SEC there is Bama, UGA, then everyone else right now. 6-8 in bowls last year.

Top Bottom