Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is anyone else on them Jimmy Dean breakfast bowls?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I’m already a little overweight, can’t be eating those things! But damn it looks good

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
That will certainly keep you "regular" among other beneficial things.
Would be nice to work it into some kind of keto diet. But I’ve never been big on dieting. Probably need to be, but I’m not disciplined enough!

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Would be nice to work it into some kind of keto diet. But I’ve never been big on dieting. Probably need to be, but I’m not disciplined enough!
Dieting takes some will power. I've noticed as I have aged of late that my desire for mass quantities of food has diminished. Since Wuhan's arrival, I've lost almost 30 pounds by simply not eating out. Could lose more if I enjoyed cooking.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I haven’t the foggiest idea what this means, but my poop game is on point. Fixing to drop the kids off at the pool soon and then hit the links. Happy Saturday, gents.
You're on target with your first sentence. Oatmeal and fruit help remove cholesterol and other toxins from your system.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Bought a pack of them from Sam’s and them shits are so good

View attachment 21282
McDonalds rejected Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowls saying they were made of nothing but processed entrails, bone, and other waste internal organs. Dye is added and then they vacuum form different parts to look like something familiar. Why do you think it has COOK THOROUGHLY on the front? It's to kill parasites and other minor pathogens. Last but not least, the FDA allows for certain parts per million of insect bodies (mainly cockroaches) and fecal matter (mainly rats and mice). Why don't you have a bowl of covid instead?

Last edited:

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
McDonalds rejected Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowls saying they were made of nothing but processed entrails, bone, and other waste internal organs. Dye is added and then they vacuum form different parts to look like something familiar. Why do you think it has COOK THOROUGHLY on the front? It's to kill parasites and other minor pathogens. Last but not least, the FDA allows for certain parts per million of insect bodies (mainly cockroaches) and fecal matter (mainly rats and mice). Why don't you have a bowl of covid instead?
Damn no wonder it’s so good. I’m about to go heat me up another one

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
:oops:🤔🤬🤢🤮

Great now Dr Fakki is going to be requiring us to eat this while wearing a mask. FML

Latest posts

Top Bottom