Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is 2015 #1 Gumps vs #4 THE OSU Buckeyes the greatest college football game ever?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Hard two argue otherwise butt I’ll entertain Vince Young vs. the Trojans.

America 1st

Founder
Que? For the record it’s real easy to argue the point. Neither Bama nor tOSU together or separate is in the top 5 games of all time. Hence, you’re 30 or don’t hut hut very good.
LOL

If yew are trying two go back more than 30 years yew have already lost standing.

The players are just sough much more talented inn contemporary thymes.

CK006

Elite
Founder
Your asking about the greatest game not the most talented.

No doubt the talent on the field plays a factor. Only an olde wood argue otherwise.
Greatest game and most talented collection of players are 2 different things but to answer the op’s question, google top CFB games of all time and you won’t find the Gumps/fvckeye game in any list or on any site not named fvcknutsdotcom

America 1st

Founder
Greatest game and most talented collection of players are 2 different things but to answer the op’s question, google top CFB games of all time and you won’t find the Gumps/fvckeye game in any list or on any site not named fvcknutsdotcom
Yew just proved my point. If yore relying on Google yore already dewing it wrong.

CK006

Elite
Founder
Yew just proved my point. If yore relying on Google yore already dewing it wrong.
Not at all. I referenced it to you so you could be informed by something other than the scarlet gazette. Wasn’t that a 14 pt game throughout until the end when Bama scored to lose by 7?

OU/Neb game of the century
SC/Domers the push game
SC/UT
Aub/Bama kick 6
Bozo St/OU
BC/U Flutie Bowl
Maryland/U The comeback
Cal/Stanford The band is on the field

Thats just shit off the top of my head. Oh wait, tOSU/UM 1 vs 2. Add that to the list too.

America 1st

Founder
Not at all. I referenced it to you so you could be informed by something other than the scarlet gazette. Wasn’t that a 14 pt game throughout until the end when Bama scored to lose by 7?

OU/Neb game of the century
SC/Domers the push game
SC/UT
Aub/Bama kick 6
Bozo St/OU
BC/U Flutie Bowl
Maryland/U The comeback
Cal/Stanford The band is on the field

Thats just shit off the top of my head. Oh wait, tOSU/UM 1 vs 2. Add that to the list too.
Eye will give yew that tOSU vs TTUN is #2 butt that doesn’t make any of those other games worth noting.

CK006

Elite
Founder
Yew can’t say OYew vs Neb as the top game of all thyme then call other people a “moran”…
I didn’t say it was the goat but it’s on the list and rated by everyone outside of jersey wearing buckeyes as a much better game. I mean it’s listed as the game of the century for fvck sakes. You really don’t hut hut do you? Good thing you’re a Trumper because you don’t know sports for shit.

America 1st

Founder
I didn’t say it was the goat but it’s on the list and rated by everyone outside of jersey wearing buckeyes as a much better game. I mean it’s listed as the game of the century for fvck sakes. You really don’t hut hut do you? Good thing you’re a Trumper because you don’t know sports for shit.
“Rated by everyone”
🤣

America 1st

Founder
I was right. 🤣 in a spoiler from a dirty 30 that doesn’t know CFB.
Again, the only other game that is worthy of discussion is TX vs the condoms.

Don’t bee an olde. Anything outside of the 2000s is already off the table just based on talent (competition).

CK006

Elite
Founder
Again, the only other game that is worthy of discussion is TX vs the condoms.

Don’t bee an olde. Anything outside of the 2000s is already off the table just based on talent (competition).
I already listed a bunch of better games in the 2000’s. Here’s another 2. Bama vs UGA Hurts comeback, Bama vs UGA Tua to Smith TD. Your dream game isn’t in the top 20 young’n

America 1st

Founder
I already listed a bunch of better games in the 2000’s. Here’s another 2. Bama vs UGA Hurts comeback, Bama vs UGA Tua to Smith TD. Your dream game isn’t in the top 20 young’n
JFC take off the gump blinders and let’s bee reel!

#4 tOSU Buckeye vs gumps is #1 (beyond debate tbh)

#2 2002 tOSU vs #1 Miami is #2 (beyond debate really)

#3 Horns vs condoms

You must be in your 30’s or just picked up the game of CFB

He’s a young guy. You can tell with the continual terrible takes he has on mostly everything. It’s probably the best game ever to him because because they were able to get by the King. Few and far bright spots for the Buckeyes. I’m just glad we only have 1 here now that OsUmerdian took his ball and cried all the way home.

JFC take off the gump blinders and let’s bee reel!

#4 tOSU Buckeye vs gumps is #1 (beyond debate tbh)

#2 2002 tOSU vs #1 Miami is #2 (beyond debate really)

#3 Horns vs condoms

Opie says "take off the gump blinders" and then proceeds to list two OSU games as the two best games of all time. I remember OSU fans talking how it'll be the start of a new Buck dynasty and naturally it wasn't....just like it wasn't in '02 when they benefitted from the phantom interference call giving OSU a do over.

The '15 OSU/Bama was merely a speed bump in the middle of Bama's current dynasty.

Attachments

• 1648470522519.jpeg
    1648470522519.jpeg
    12.5 KB · Views: 0

America 1st

Founder
Opie says "take off the gump blinders" and then proceeds to list two OSU games as the two best games of all time. I remember OSU fans talking how it'll be the start of a new Buck dynasty and naturally it wasn't....just like it wasn't in '02 when they benefitted from the phantom interference call giving OSU a do over.

The '15 OSU/Bama was merely a speed bump in the middle of Bama's current dynasty.
Watching tOSU smack the shit out of that Miami team that was, and is still considered bye many, the most talented college football team of all thyme was excellent.

There was just sew much talent on the field that knight four both teams and it was all coached sough well! Could easily bee inn the arguement four the top game of all thyme butt that tOSU team that won the 2015 college football playoff national championship was easily the most talented team of all thyme! 🅾️

Watching tOSU smack the shit out of that Miami team that was, and is still considered bye many, the most talented college football team of all thyme was excellent.

There was just sew much talent on the field that knight four both teams and it was all coached sough well! Could easily bee inn the arguement four the top game of all thyme butt that tOSU team that won the 2015 college football playoff national championship was easily the most talented team of all thyme! 🅾️

The Bama/OSU still pisses me off something fierce. Lane Kiffin was finishing his first year as Bama's OC in '14 and that game was likely the worst called game he had in his three years at Bama. The reason I say this is because Bama's QB, Blake Sims, was struggling mightily throwing 3 INTs and all the while having Derrick Henry averaging 7+ yds. per carry.

OSU's Ezekeil Elliot had a phenomenal game to which Bama had no answer for. However, if Kiffin had employed a similar game plane as OSU did, they would've controlled the clock thus keeping Elliot's ass on the sideline and winning that game. If you'd say the greatest game by an OSU player I'd have no problem with choosing Elliot but as greatest game, particularly with me being a bammer, I'd put it in the most frustrating category.

As for the '02 game with Miami, I don't really have any qualms about that one. The Canes program embraced a culture of thuggery in the previous two decades so its kind of easy to dislike them. Bama totally clowned them 10 years before in the '92 Sugar Bowl for the NC.

America 1st

Founder
The Bama/OSU still pisses me off something fierce. Lane Kiffin was finishing his first year as Bama's OC in '14 and that game was likely the worst called game he had in his three years at Bama. The reason I say this is because Bama's QB, Blake Sims, was struggling mightily throwing 3 INTs and all the while having Derrick Henry averaging 7+ yds. per carry.

OSU's Ezekeil Elliot had a phenomenal game to which Bama had no answer for. However, if Kiffin had employed a similar game plane as OSU did, they would've controlled the clock thus keeping Elliot's ass on the sideline and winning that game. If you'd say the greatest game by an OSU player I'd have no problem with choosing Elliot but as greatest game, particularly with me being a bammer, I'd put it in the most frustrating category.

As for the '02 game with Miami, I don't really have any qualms about that one. The Canes program embraced a culture of thuggery in the previous two decades so its kind of easy to dislike them. Bama totally clowned them 10 years before in the '92 Sugar Bowl for the NC.
Eye will agree with most of this besides the idea that running Henry Moore wood have resulted inn a Tide win / that was Lane’s worst called game (although could have Ben much better four him).

It mite have made a positive impact. It also mite have result in a fumble scoop and score. It’s fun two speculate tho. Henry was always a very good college back. Eye didn’t think he wood have nearly as successful of a pro career as he has.

Latest posts

Top Bottom