Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Instead of complaining about the cost of things

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Cud bee.

It makes won wonder how pore all the phaggots are running around constantly bitching about the cost increases?
Because it doesn’t have to be this way, and shouldn’t. Plus, I have concern for those on fixed incomes that cannot adjust without making sacrifices that they shouldn’t have to be making.

I vote and I pay a lot in taxes so yes, I have a right to bitch about it all I want. Doesn’t mean I don’t recognize all of my blessings either.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Well I would rather vote out the tards and go on a trip and piss my money away on things not related to my gas tank. 40.00 for gas for my John boat is bullshit.
Fuel costs hit every single item you need or want. I am thankful I am ok but I have friends that are bartenders and they tell me half as many people are going out. So now they make half the money they did. But they should stfu and be thankful they have clean water. Got it

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Well I would rather vote out the tards and go on a trip and piss my money away on things not related to my gas tank. 40.00 for gas for my John boat is bullshit.
Fuel costs hit every single item you need or want. I am thankful I am ok but I have friends that are bartenders and they tell me half as many people are going out. So now they make half the money they did. But they should stfu and be thankful they have clean water. Got it
Spot on. It’s going two bee fun voting these fuckers out.

If they were really worried about money they wood make Moore money sumhow.

They could always open an OnlyFans account 😎

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Spot on. It’s going two bee fun voting these fuckers out.

If they were really worried about money they wood make Moore money sumhow.

They could always open an OnlyFans account 😎
That is half the problem. To create more money all they have to do is enter it on an electronic register. Wait til Chyna or Russia or Brick comes out w a digital dollar backed by tangible gold. It will destroy our fiat currency. @ChicagoFats any opinions?

America 1st

Founder
That is half the problem. To create more money all they have to do is enter it on an electronic register. Wait til Chyna or Russia or Brick comes out w a digital dollar backed by tangible gold. It will destroy our fiat currency. @ChicagoFats any opinions?
Howe wood Chyna or Russia produce dollars? Eye am knot following.

If yes just mean a crypto backed bye gold then it’s know different than the exchange of gold ore other precious metals that we already have.

Cryptos don’t bother The US government. The FBI has already cum out and said they simply seize BTC ore any other crypto, from any wallet, that Russia ore others try bypass sanctions with. This is why The US sells BTC and crypto assets back intwo circulation as opposed two hoarding them (if they were truly valuable ore a threat).

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Howe wood Chyna or Russia produce dollars? Eye am knot following.

If yes just mean a crypto backed bye gold then it’s know different than the exchange of gold ore other precious metals that we already have.

Cryptos don’t bother The US government. The FBI has already cum out and said they simply seize BTC ore any other crypto, from any wallet, that Russia ore others try bypass sanctions with. This is why The US sells BTC and crypto assets back intwo circulation as opposed two hoarding them (if they were truly valuable ore a threat).

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

BTC is the answer. There are only going to be 21 million coins, can't make any more. I don't think we are on a sustainable financial path as a country and think its a good idea to own a little BTC currency as a long term investment and hedge against an inflated dollar.

I don't think there is any one thing that will destroy fiat currency. What destroys fiat currency is a lack of trust that it will store your value or belief that it will not be able to exchange it for something else. Printing untold numbers of dollars definitely erodes those things.

I do think there is a threat to fiat and crypto assets are a good hedge.

America 1st

Founder
Yeah that’s what the US is going two dew with there digital currency.

Other countries Will bee able two claim they are backing them with whatever they want butt it won’t mean shit compared The US CBDC that will be backed bye dollars.

Nothing Will ever touch ore unseat the Dollar as the world’s preferred currency. These past couple years has certainly proven that.

America 1st

Founder
BTC is the answer. There are only going to be 21 million coins, can't make any more. I don't think we are on a sustainable financial path as a country and think its a good idea to own a little BTC currency as a long term investment and hedge against an inflated dollar.

I don't think there is any one thing that will destroy fiat currency. What destroys fiat currency is a lack of trust that it will store your value or belief that it will not be able to exchange it for something else. Printing untold numbers of dollars definitely erodes those things.

Currencies don’t exist two store value over the long term. If that fact erodes sumwon’s trust it’s because they don’t understand the function of currency.

Nothing that has a hard cap ore limited supply can ever bee the solution two currency supply since hardcaps (deflation / deflationary spirals) are economic doomsday. Just sea The Great Depression four reference.

If sumwon thinks BTC ore other cryptos are a gud use of there capital two store value that’s a Moore reasonable argument (assuming we’re ignoring the nations security threats and that they remain legal).

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

That is my point. If our currency is backed by faith in the US govt vs a digital currency backed by gold. China has been divesting our debt in to physical gold. I agree BTC has a chance to be part of the monetary system going forward. My main focus was to establish that our money is simply ink and paper. If dollars were still backed by gold you couldn't have this reckless deficit slending

America 1st

Founder
That is my point. If our currency is backed by faith in the US govt vs a digital currency backed by gold. China has been divesting our debt in to physical gold. I agree BTC has a chance to be part of the monetary system going forward. My main focus was to establish that our money is simply ink and paper. If dollars were still backed by gold you couldn't have this reckless deficit slending
This isn’t true. They wood still print butt inflation wood bee multiple thymes worse.

Dollars backed bye gold doesn’t mean yew can’t print (sea history). It just means dollars inflate Moore easily because their is a finite supply of gold.

The equation is:

The amount of gold
—————————
The # of dollars

When right now it’s:

Everything inn The US economy currently + its future production / yield
———————————————————
The # of Dollars

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

I agree with you about fiat. I just don't think anything has to be backed by physical gold to serve as a replacement currency.

BTC is digital gold in my eyes.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
This isn’t true. They wood still print butt inflation wood bee multiple thymes worse.

Dollars backed bye gold doesn’t mean yew can’t print (sea history). It just means dollars inflate Moore easily because their is a finite supply of gold.

The equation is:

The amount of gold
—————————
The # of dollars

When right now it’s:

Everything inn The US economy currently + its future production / yield
———————————————————
The # of Dollars
I believe we are agreeing to some degree.

Latest posts

Top Bottom