Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Inspiring words by Justice Thomas

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
wnu4dz4mtek21.jpg

Good bless that Patriot. Maybe the greatest anti-Ukraine Patriot to grace our planet.

(You should take note)
I doubt Clarence Thomas likes communist bullies who invade other countries to commit war crimes but you’re welcome to believe whatever you want since this is a free country (unlike Russia).

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I doubt Clarence Thomas likes communist bullies who invade other countries to commit war crimes but you’re welcome to believe whatever you want since this is a free country (unlike Russia).
Again this is yore problem….

Being Anti-Ukraine doesn’t mean I’m pro-communist. Both suck.

What war crimes did cnn tell you they committed?
I don’t consume CNN but there is no denying they have committed countless war crimes that have been confirmed by The US military and various other reliable sources. Here are just a few:

“During the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine, Russian authorities and armed forces have committed war crimes by carrying out both deliberate attacks against civilian targets[1][2][3]and indiscriminate attacks in densely populated areas.[4][5][6] The Russian military exposed the civilian population to unnecessary and disproportionate harm by using cluster munitions[7][8][9][10] and by firing other explosive weapons with wide-area effects such as bombs, missiles, heavy artillery shells and multiple launch rockets.[9] The result of the Russian forces' attacks has been damage and destruction to civilian buildings including houses, hospitals, schools, kindergartens,[9]nuclear power plants,[11] historic buildings, and churches.[12][13] As of the beginning of July, the attacks had resulted in the death of nearly 5,000 civilians including 335 children.[14]

After Russian withdrawal from areas north of Kyiv there was overwhelming evidence of rape, torture and summary killings by Russian forces of Ukrainian civilians.[15] There were reports of forced deportations of thousands of civilians, including children, from Russian-occupied Mariupol to Russia,[16][17] sexual violence, including cases of rape, gang rape and torture,[18][19][14] and deliberate killing of Ukrainian civilians by members of the Russian forces.[20]After Ukrainian forces recaptured the town of Bucha, evidence emerged of a massacreperpetrated by Russian troops, including torture and the deliberate killings of civilians.[21][22][23] More than 1,200 bodies of civilians were found in the Kyiv region after Russian forces withdrew, some of them summarily executed,[14] and the UN Human Rights Monitoring Mission in Ukraine documented the unlawful killing of 50 civilians – mostly men, but also women and children – in Bucha.[24] In the first month of the invasion the Monitoring Mission also documented the arbitrary detention in Russian-occupied territories of journalists, activists, public officials and civil servants,[25][9][26] and expressed concern about videos treatment of prisoners of war in the conflict.[9] Russian and Ukrainian prisoners of war have been repeatedly abused and exposed to public curiosity,[27][28] tortured[29][30] and killed.[31][32]

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
I don’t consume CNN but there is no denying they have committed countless war crimes that have been confirmed by The US military and various other reliable sources. Here are just a few:

“During the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine, Russian authorities and armed forces have committed war crimes by carrying out both deliberate attacks against civilian targets[1][2][3]and indiscriminate attacks in densely populated areas.[4][5][6] The Russian military exposed the civilian population to unnecessary and disproportionate harm by using cluster munitions[7][8][9][10] and by firing other explosive weapons with wide-area effects such as bombs, missiles, heavy artillery shells and multiple launch rockets.[9] The result of the Russian forces' attacks has been damage and destruction to civilian buildings including houses, hospitals, schools, kindergartens,[9]nuclear power plants,[11] historic buildings, and churches.[12][13] As of the beginning of July, the attacks had resulted in the death of nearly 5,000 civilians including 335 children.[14]

After Russian withdrawal from areas north of Kyiv there was overwhelming evidence of rape, torture and summary killings by Russian forces of Ukrainian civilians.[15] There were reports of forced deportations of thousands of civilians, including children, from Russian-occupied Mariupol to Russia,[16][17] sexual violence, including cases of rape, gang rape and torture,[18][19][14] and deliberate killing of Ukrainian civilians by members of the Russian forces.[20]After Ukrainian forces recaptured the town of Bucha, evidence emerged of a massacreperpetrated by Russian troops, including torture and the deliberate killings of civilians.[21][22][23] More than 1,200 bodies of civilians were found in the Kyiv region after Russian forces withdrew, some of them summarily executed,[14] and the UN Human Rights Monitoring Mission in Ukraine documented the unlawful killing of 50 civilians – mostly men, but also women and children – in Bucha.[24] In the first month of the invasion the Monitoring Mission also documented the arbitrary detention in Russian-occupied territories of journalists, activists, public officials and civil servants,[25][9][26] and expressed concern about videos treatment of prisoners of war in the conflict.[9] Russian and Ukrainian prisoners of war have been repeatedly abused and exposed to public curiosity,[27][28] tortured[29][30] and killed.[31][32]

Hmmmm how does one just so happens to find 365K kids?

AgEngDawg

Legendary

Do u have any idea what we did to Japan with firebombing? I am not talking about the nukes, I am talking about with the incindiaries. Get out of here with that war crime nonsense.

Do u have any idea what we did to Japan with firebombing? I am not talking about the nukes, I am talking about with the incindiaries. Get out of here with that war crime nonsense.
The US has committed war crimes too.

Just because The US has committed war crimes doesn’t mean we have to turn a blind eye to Russian war crimes.

Facts are facts and they don’t care about your feelings.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
The US has committed war crimes too.

Just because The US has committed war crimes doesn’t mean we have to turn a blind eye to Russian war crimes.

Facts are facts and they don’t care about your feelings.
I don’t subscribe to the idea of “war crimes”. Fuck The Hague…..bunch of POS Globalist. I could give a fuck about their stupid rules. Just as the US better tell NATO and UN to fuck right off.

War crimes is the biggest load of BS when you see all the people starting/funding these wars from abroad continue on to the next one. People need to wake the fuck up to these BS rules/treaties were actually illegal and negatives to Us people.

'This is the real world. Only countries that lose wars commit war crimes.
Hence why Russia is guilty of war crimes and while other countries thank The US for ending WW2 still to this day.

They lost The Cold War and now they are losing the war of Russian Aggression in Ukraine.

I don’t subscribe to the idea of “war crimes”. Fuck The Hague…..bunch of POS Globalist. I could give a fuck about their stupid rules. Just as the US better tell NATO and UN to fuck right off.

War crimes is the biggest load of BS when you see all the people starting/funding these wars from abroad continue on to the next one. People need to wake the fuck up to these BS rules/treaties were actually illegal and negatives to Us people.
We don’t need The Hague to square things up after the Russian war crimes. The US government, NATO, and the Ukrainian armed forces are taking care of that on their own.

AgEngDawg

Legendary

Top Bottom