Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Initial Kyler Murray Thread, But Transitioned to CTE and Football, Soccer, Rugby, etc.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
They had to put a homework clause in there. Can you imagine that in Peyton Manning or Tom Brady's contract?

Also, this dumb fuck could have made it in baseball, but chose football.

This dumbass will make money, but he will have dementia in his 40s and 50s and will not be able to enjoy it.

He could have retired from baseball as a rich man and not had to worry about CTE.

Football destroys your brain. How many concussions has Patrick Mahomes had?

Straight up, if you have a chance to make it as a pro in MLB and you choose the NFL (knowing what we know now), you are a dumb fuck.

Last edited:

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Jesus, the contract requires 4 hours a week?!🤣 I bet Brady & Manning would get close to that most days...fucking 4 hours a week, smh. Wonder where they started, cause you know he negotiated that down. I can hear him now...

"12 hours a week?! Nobody can study film for 12 hours a week! That is ridiculous! You can't really expect me to do TWELVE. Alright! Alright. Ok, ok, look...how about we agree to 2 hours a week? ...No? Sigh...4? Can we agree to 4? I won't go any higher than 4. Anything more than 4 and I'll just go play baseball."

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
JFC.....the whole Cards/Murray saga has been a shit show from the beginning.......and it looks like it wont be ending either. Even when things should be smooth (ie: signing the deal) we get this? Anyone that thinks this "marriage" lasts.....is a TARD!

AgEngDawg

Legendary
"Researchers say they have found "conclusive evidence" that the brain disease CTE can be caused by repetitive head impacts during sports with tackling and ball heading."

Guess which sports does not have tackling and ball heading?? Yes that is right, it is the best sport in the world, BASEBALL!!!

Also, don't give me the getting hit with ball argument. The issue is REPETITIVE hits to the head. No dumbfuck is stupid enough to get REPEATEDLY in the head with the baseball. You would have to be a Ukrainian level moron to do that.

I read something interesting on soccer that has produced a lot of CTE cases. In practice, kids in England sometimes do 100 headers a day. Geez, that is brutal. Think how fast a soccer ball is traveling when they do a header. Also a soccer ball has significant mass. No wonder it damages peoples brains.

Jtrain80

Legendary
They had to put a homework clause in there. Can you imagine that in Peyton Manning or Tom Brady's contract?

Also, this dumb fuck could have made it in baseball, but chose football.

This dumbass will make money, but he will have dementia in his 40s and 50s and will not be able to enjoy it.

He could have retired from baseball as a rich man and not had to worry about CTE.

Football destroys your brain. How many concussions has Patrick Mahomes had?

Straight up, if you have a chance to make it as a pro in MLB and you choose the NFL (knowing what we know now), you are a dumb fuck.

Kyle Murray is not dumb by any stretch of the imagination.

Nor will he suffer cte since he rarely gets hit.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
"Researchers say they have found "conclusive evidence" that the brain disease CTE can be caused by repetitive head impacts during sports with tackling and ball heading."

Guess which sports does not have tackling and ball heading?? Yes that is right, it is the best sport in the world, BASEBALL!!!

Also, don't give me the getting hit with ball argument. The issue is REPETITIVE hits to the head. No dumbfuck is stupid enough to get REPEATEDLY in the head with the baseball. You would have to be a Ukrainian level moron to do that.

I read something interesting on soccer that has produced a lot of CTE cases. In practice, kids in England sometimes do 100 headers a day. Geez, that is brutal. Think how fast a soccer ball is traveling when they do a header. Also a soccer ball has significant mass. No wonder it damages peoples brains.

I played a lot more soccer than football and all of my concussions came in football. In my high school career I saw several people hauled off on stretchers for head injuries in football. I think it safe to say it happens regularly.

One time I took a baseball between the eyes that knocked me out cold so probably one in little league too.

My kids play soccer and aren’t and won’t be allowed to play football. I have never seen a significant head injury in a soccer game. Also 12 and under aren’t allowed to head the ball these days in most leagues.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Kyle Murray is not dumb by any stretch of the imagination.

Nor will he suffer cte since he rarely gets hit.
I’m sure he’s been hit a ton in the 20 years he’s played football. Ask any nfl player and they will tell you, your body is never the same if you play a single nfl game.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I played a lot more soccer than football and all of my concussions came in football. In my high school career I saw several people hauled off on stretchers for head injuries in football. I think it safe to say it happens regularly.

One time I took a baseball between the eyes that knocked me out cold so probably one in little league too.

My kids play soccer and aren’t and won’t be allowed to play football. I have never seen a significant head injury in a soccer game. Also 12 and under aren’t allowed to head the ball these days in most leagues.
Thank God they are not letting under 12 head the ball. That is a good development.

However, there is a lot of demintia in soccer especially in Europe. As I said, I saw one coach in England say he has his kids practice heading 100 times each game.

Soccer is the easiest sport to fix. Just outlaw intentional heading. Now.

People get hit with baseball, but it is not repetitive. The repetitive is what gets folks.

Just like many people are in car wrecks and have concussion and do not develop CTE.

However, in football you are in several car wrecks each practice and each game over and over.

It is not even the big concussions that get people in football, it is the repetitive jarring/sub concussive hits.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I’m sure he’s been hit a ton in the 20 years he’s played football. Ask any nfl player and they will tell you, your body is never the same if you play a single nfl game.
Yes and look at Mahomes who is not quite as fast as Murray but runs a lot.

He has been knocked silly a number of times.

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
Kyler is scared to run now so he'll just dance around the pocket before wildly flinging it outside the pocket. He can't throw over the middle and is too scared to run. What a horrible deal.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Baseball is the best sport in the world.

Football destroys peoples brains. It makes Americans as stupid as your average dumbfuck Ukraninan whiping his ass with his bare hand.
People that dont like baseball cant throw or catch. Baseball is by far the most difficult and best sport.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
I played a lot of football. Some people are more susceptible
to concussion than others. A teammate and one of my best
friends was an All State running back. I saw him sustain 5 or
6 terrible concussions in one season.

This was in the 80’s. Any one of those concussions would put
a player out for the season now. This guy would be messed
up mentally all week then would play on Friday night.

We had several future SEC starters on our team and practiced
against them every day. We all took some serious punishment
but this guy was the only one that suffered concussions.

I wonder why they can’t identify those people who are more susceptible
To concussion?

BurntJ

Founder
I played a lot of football. Some people are more susceptible
to concussion than others. A teammate and one of my best
friends was an All State running back. I saw him sustain 5 or
6 terrible concussions in one season.

This was in the 80’s. Any one of those concussions would put
a player out for the season now. This guy would be messed
up mentally all week then would play on Friday night.

We had several future SEC starters on our team and practiced
against them every day. We all took some serious punishment
but this guy was the only one that suffered concussions.

I wonder why they can’t identify those people who are more susceptible
To concussion?
Unfortunately the medical system is so far corrupted….our esteemed science guru can’t even figure genders or medicine (a peak behind this curtain has been scary as hell).

BurntJ

Founder
From Delaware and the mom tells an English conservative fake news outlet……

🤔

Also, when is the first or last time a parent has said….yeah my kid was POS or Fuckin Insane.

Top Bottom