Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Inflation: CPI records biggest surge since 2008

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Don't need the gub.int telling me prices are up.
This causes people to just in time inventory product. Itll get way worse before it gets better
I’m with you man. I think this is gonna get ugly and it’s gonna wreck everyone that’s not holding tangible assets

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I’m with you man. I think this is gonna get ugly and it’s gonna wreck everyone that’s not holding tangible assets
I don't think it will be too bad for people with assets.

It's gonna be the poor folks that make up a majority of this country that are going to grow even more poor.

Folks with homes and thousands of shares in multiple companies plus a mutual fund or two will be fine.

Folks that were already unable to get out of renting and who view their tax returns as the biggest bright spot of the year are going to get completely raw dogged IYAM.

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
I don't think it will be too bad for people with assets.

It's gonna be the poor folks that make up a majority of this country that are going to grow even more poor.

Folks with homes and thousands of shares in multiple companies plus a mutual fund or two will be fine.

Folks that were already unable to get out of renting and who view their tax returns as the biggest bright spot of the year are going to get completely raw dogged IYAM.
It’s true and very sad

Latest posts

Top Bottom