Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMO best band I’ve listened to in years: twenty one pilots

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
A guy I work with listens to music while we work. Drives me fucking nuts!

PleasureMoose

Legendary
@PleasureMoose that one above is like a livestream mash up of a few of their jams
thats amazing. Tyler Joseph is one of the greats.
bobby-hill-king-of-the-hill.gif

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
They’ve been dropping these livestreams just the last couple months. The last one I posted was just 10 days ago. Here is another :

ShaolinNole

Legendary
I had heard a few of there songs on the radio over the last few years but started digging in and seriously have enjoyed everything I’ve listened to from them

Sounds pretty good. Kind of like a little more electronic Blue October, who keeps putting out under-appreciated music every other year. I will check out more.

The band I’ve been stuck on for about 12 months is the older sibling of Opeth, Katatonia. About 15 years of great heavy melancholy albums, and a number of years of black/death metal prior to that. Amazing I only started listening to them just before covid hit.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder

Sounds pretty good. Kind of like a little more electronic Blue October, who keeps putting out under-appreciated music every other year. I will check out more.

The band I’ve been stuck on for about 12 months is the older sibling of Opeth, Katatonia. About 15 years of great heavy melancholy albums, and a number of years of black/death metal prior to that. Amazing I only started listening to them just before covid hit.

Thanks for recs, gonna dig into these

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder

Shit it's Blue October. I kept searching for Blue Monday on spotify and all I found were songs names Blue Monday (there are a lot of songs called Blue Monday and one by Orgy that I always liked).

Now my brain is firing more. I always liked the song Hate me. I'll look into more of the new stuff

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Shit it's Blue October. I kept searching for Blue Monday on spotify and all I found were songs names Blue Monday (there are a lot of songs called Blue Monday and one by Orgy that I always liked).

Now my brain is firing more. I always liked the song Hate me. I'll look into more of the new stuff
Yeah, they have consistently put out very good music over the last 15 years.

Top Bottom