Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Imminent diesel shortage in Eastern half of US

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Founder and CEO of FreightWaves Craig Fuller said "3 very large fleets" are preparing for diesel pumps at fuel stations to run dry. Drivers of these fleets received notifications about fuel shortages that could materialize in the coming weeks across the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast regions.

Jtrain80

Legendary
It's like we voted in a suicide cult, and us sane people are just setting here watching the poison going into the kool aid, and nobody in the media is even acting like some bad shit about to happen.

Some folks don't want to sacrifice for the betterment of the country. Not realizing if sacrifices are made we won't have a country.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
iu

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Biden states besides the Carolinas.

Poetic justice if we’re being frank.
Look this shit is going to destroy businesses. I have 8 delivery trucks in the Carolinas. If we can't deliver we all lose our jobs and business.
This shit should have every single person in. The SE terrified.
You know what a zombie really is? Hungry people looking for food not brains

Look this shit is going to destroy businesses. I have 8 delivery trucks in the Carolinas. If we can't deliver we all lose our jobs and business.
Yeah I’m sure there will be a lot of collateral damage too.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
We have 100's of refrigerated trucks delivering food. The reefer units on these trucks are all diesel. We could get to a point that its just impossible to ship refrigerated food to most places. All dry goods and canned stuff. 40 gallon tank on those trucks.

Top Bottom