Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

If you would like thefreespeechforum.com stickers

JerBearr

If you make FSF condoms Ill buy a box, but make sure the font size is small or else when I unroll it the only thing seen will be "thefreesp" and nothing else. Also I usually only have about 1 or 2 girls over per decade, so I won't bring in too much traffic, but there's a chance I will gain the attention of someone. Good news is I usually bust in about 37 seconds which is fast enough that she won't be tired and immediately fall asleep afterwards, so she probably will be awake to read the text on the condom after I pull out....that is if she's not so mad at me that she runs out of the house to fuck the taco bell drive through employee.

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
If you make FSF condoms Ill buy a box, but make sure the font size is small or else when I unroll it the only thing seen will be "thefreesp" and nothing else. Also I usually only have about 1 or 2 girls over per decade, so I won't being in too much traffic, but there's a chance I will gain the attention of someone. Good news is I usually bust in about 37 seconds which is fast enough that she won't be tired and immediately fall asleep afterwards, so she probably will be awake to read the text on the condom after I pull out....that is if she's not so mad at me that she runs out of the house to fuck the taco bell drive through employee.
I read the first sentence of the post earlier and got distracted. Glad I came back to finish it lol

Cards1968

Founder
@Cards1968

DM ME ADDRESS. IM SAFE. IM 750 OITTANPOACKETNNOTNINCLISENSHIP TO YALL SO SLAP DEZ SHITSNWIZLY
Screenshot_20210512-234635_Chrome.jpg

giphy.webp

Latest posts

Top Bottom