Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

If you were President and could only sign one executive order

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Eliminating executive orders was a close second for me. I just felt that we’d get more bang for our buck with term limits.
At least ending EO’s would force Americans to pay attention to congress, then the term limit convo can start

We essentially just live in a dictatorship now and no one cares how the system of executive rule perverts everything the founders told us

Juro

Elite
I’d sign a new career life deal. 4 day work weeks. Companies must offer either a mix of a hybrid schedule (office/WFH), entirely WFH, or office with gas reimbursement.

Corporations would get tax benefits if they offered their employees gym memberships with some time off for it. Also, every job posted must have the salary range.

Middle class is always getting going to get screwed; might as well as give them some of their sanity back.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Wait so the EO we can sign could be any pipe dream regardless of legality or if there is an amendment on the issue?

WTF did I give a Sirius answer?

mrt

Elite
Term limits cannot be by executive order, it is not constitutional and can only be changed by the congress and or the Convention of States. The convention of states would be nice because every law written and passed could be trashed and there is no elected official who has the power to change the convention's choices. As of now there is only about a third of the states onboard, one can hope right.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Term limits cannot be by executive order, it is not constitutional and can only be changed by the congress and or the Convention of States. The convention of states would be nice because every law written and passed could be trashed and there is no elected official who has the power to change the convention's choices. As of now there is only about a third of the states onboard, one can hope right.
Yeah its a shame states conventions don't get more traction.

We could have a convention of the states every year, like The Founders did, and bypass Congress completely on a regular basis.

Top Bottom