Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

If you could have 30 minutes to talk with ANYONE living or dead - who would you choose?

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I would choose Leonardo da Vinci whom I believe to be the single most influential person in history. His indescribable brilliance and insatiable curiosity enabled him to be the most prolific creator and innovator from engineering and science to anatomy. And last but not least - painting the single most popular and valuable painting every produced - the Mona Lisa

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
If not Jesus, maybe Moses.
This Old Testament course I have been taking in school has been really legit! Of course I learned about Moses as a child, but after really studying him in depth, I just find the whole story of Exodus to be so exciting! Him being born a Hebrew and then rising to be a Prince of Egypt is just amazing...and then the drive, self awareness, and love he has for his people; fueling him to choose to be a slave over enjoying the luxuries of royalty is just fascinating to me. There’s not many people like that. His leadership abilities are second to none and I always tend to gravitate towards other leaders. Lastly, his desire for and ability to talk to God himself is just awesome! There are many times where I wish I could speak to him and he to me. I know most of the time he is, I’m just not listening.
Anyway sorry for the rambling!

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I would choose Leonardo da Vinci whom I believe to be the single most influential person in history. His indescribable brilliance and insatiable curiosity enabled him to be the most prolific creator and innovator from engineering and science to anatomy. And last but not least - painting the single most popular and valuable painting every produced - the Mona Lisa
It would be hilarious if you actually had this opportunity and made this choice. And then ole Leonardo shows up speakin Italian and you have no idea WTF he's saying. Plus he has extremely bad BO and you spend the rest of your life regretting this decision

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
469a44d387034144bbde4c9f00adf5ef.jpg

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Either of my grandfathers. Maternal one died when I was 8, paternal one died when I was 13. I'd love to just chew the fat with either/or and give them a big hug.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
It would be hilarious if you actually had this opportunity and made this choice. And then ole Leonardo shows up speakin Italian and you have no idea WTF he's saying. Plus he has extremely bad BO and you spend the rest of your life regretting this decision
You funny boy @quickfeet - everyone had extremely bad BO back then, thus no one had BO. Everything stanketh.

DawgB

Poster
Jesus - I don't know if I could even talk
My Dad - just passed late last year from a sudden stroke, I'd give about anything for 30 mins

Just for kicks
DB Cooper - did you make the jump?
Bigfoot - are you real?
Aliens - where did you come from, let me see your ride
The cat that decided to bury stuff on Oak island

Top Bottom