Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

If this doesn’t convince you to get vaccinated and boosted then you don’t deserve to live!

Rube Reaper

Elite

As a country, we had reached this point against some formidable viruses, such as rubella and measles. We thought we could get there with Covid-19. We were probably wrong.

"The concept of classical herd immunity may not apply to Covid-19," Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said in an interview with CNN.

Storms coming

Poster
First off, it's CNN so you can take whatever they say with a grain of slaw. Secondly, Lord Fauci already assured me long ago that we would reach herd immunity and all this nonsense would go away. Trust in Lord Fauci as he would never stear you wrong. I trust in that man with all your heart and sole.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
7Tmm.gif

fsmandingo32

Poster
did u know that johnson and johnson killed 500k americans by getting them addicted to opioids? they settled for 26 billion in june 2020 according to the new york times. and now they ransom the world unless we inject their patented product.

hey op, u need to question what ur told. even question what i just told u. if u dont question then u cant think for youraelf. youre at the beck and call of whoever figures out how to allure you into siding with them.

78% percent (according to bill maher on joe rogan experience podcast) of ppl in icu for covid were obese. this is not talked about in the news. maher said that they are the ones who need the vaccine. but a healthy young person? isnt there a 98% recovery rate for healthy young people?

your post title is provocative which is great but you dont look at both sides and then decide for yourself then youre a bad thinker

Rube Reaper

Elite
did u know that johnson and johnson killed 500k americans by getting them addicted to opioids? they settled for 26 billion in june 2020 according to the new york times. and now they ransom the world unless we inject their patented product.

hey op, u need to question what ur told. even question what i just told u. if u dont question then u cant think for youraelf. youre at the beck and call of whoever figures out how to allure you into siding with them.

78% percent (according to bill maher on joe rogan experience podcast) of ppl in icu for covid were obese. this is not talked about in the news. maher said that they are the ones who need the vaccine. but a healthy young person? isnt there a 98% recovery rate for healthy young people?

your post title is provocative which is great but you dont look at both sides and then decide for yourself then youre a bad thinker
If you look at both sides of the arguments about vaccines and don’t come away thinking they are AMAZING then you’re probably a cultist.

Top Bottom