Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

If Elon Musk is serious...

Taggart

Elite
Founder
one thing is smaller in TX, and it rhymes with Texas
giphy.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Meh, he didn’t really move it out of California. He just didn’t expand any further.
50/50 he certainly took where checks getsbmaiked tocoutnif Cali. Therebisnsome ambiguity on where sales take place. Check comes to my shop sale takes place there. I pick up a chexk on site in differnt county w differing rates of tax the sale takes place there. Others have legit arguments where sales take place from their perception.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
He should set up the HQ in Puerto Rico or Jamaica. You'd get tons of young tech nerds wanting to work there and live on a beach. Tax savings, out of city cesspool usa and plenty of hot women that would love to hook up with nerd making 6 figures.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
He should set up the HQ in Puerto Rico or Jamaica. You'd get tons of young tech nerds wanting to work there and live on a beach. Tax savings, out of city cesspool usa and plenty of hot women that would love to hook up with nerd making 6 figures.
Infrastructure hurricanes

Landjeff

Poster
If Elon Musk is serious about improving Twitter, he will move the company out of California. California is culturally the worst place in the world. Nothing can improve in California.
Wasn't there was an article a while back where the Schwertner family, of Central Texas, offered Elon a ton of acreage for free if he'd relocate to Texas? The community of Schwertner is several miles East of I-35 and approx 30-35 miles North of Austin.... meaning it ain't close to shit.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Wasn't there was an article a while back where the Schwertner family, of Central Texas, offered Elon a ton of acreage for free if he'd relocate to Texas? The community of Schwertner is several miles East of I-35 and approx 30-35 miles North of Austin.... meaning it ain't close to shit.

Read yesterday someone offered him 100 acres for free. Not that he couldn't afford it, but a nice gesture none the less.

Timothy

Elite
50/50 he certainly took where checks getsbmaiked tocoutnif Cali. Therebisnsome ambiguity on where sales take place. Check comes to my shop sale takes place there. I pick up a chexk on site in differnt county w differing rates of tax the sale takes place there. Others have legit arguments where sales take place from their perception.

I agree thatkts rigtthing forhm todo

no state tax........for that matter, move to SC..............perhaps to bring that state back out of the 3rd world.
sorry @Chuck 2020 no offense intended............recently went to Lee State park, near Aynor............man theat place needs some industry. I can tell that the industry is gone........the mc donalds we went to had a sign on it....."closed today no help"......several areas are like this. Some big companies have their HQ for USA in SC.

Chuck 2020

2022 Fantasy ⚾️ 🏆
sorry @Chuck 2020 no offense intended............recently went to Lee State park, near Aynor............man theat place needs some industry. I can tell that the industry is gone........the mc donalds we went to had a sign on it....."closed today no help"......several areas are like this. Some big companies have their HQ for USA in SC.

wasn‘t offended. Just had to do it as I live in SC now.

Catilac

Elite

Dude , 30 miles in Texas is close

Latest posts

Top Bottom