Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

If Donald Trump is re-elected, who should he name as his head of the Ministry of Truth?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
images

OR

images

OR

1r4kq5.gif

Roger Stone.

I said Michael Flynn in jest but sanction just one upped me. As others have stated the only serious answer is dissolve it. When announcing its closure remind everyone the reasoning for creating the department by the previous leftist admin was to squelch free of speech in a desperate attempt of Biden and his handlers to control the message/narrative of the entire country. Remind the country we're going back to true transparency.......not Bidens' or Obama's definition of it.

tl;dr ? Close it while breaking it off in their asses.

BurntJ

Founder
I said Michael Flynn in jest but sanction just one upped me. As others have stated the only serious answer is dissolve it. When announcing its closure remind everyone the reasoning for creating the department by the previous leftist admin was to squelch free of speech in a desperate attempt of Biden and his handlers to control the message/narrative of the entire country. Remind the country we're going back to true transparency.......not Bidens' or Obama's definition of it.

tl;dr ? Close it while breaking it off in their asses.
Ugh…I suggested Alex Jones.

All joking aside: if you wanna get the DC establishment behind the idea of getting rid of it…..Trump should nominate Alex Jones. Congress and Senate would Outlaw this 1984 bullshit overnight unanimously. 🤣

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

All joking aside: if you wanna get the DC establishment behind the idea of getting rid of it…..Trump should nominate Alex Jones. Congress and Senate would Outlaw this 1984 bullshit overnight unanimously. 🤣
Alex is a clown
But clowns are funny so laugh
Situational response

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
This is the only correct answer. If you’re entertaining any other thought you’re a brain dead dumbass like Biden.
Not a fucking chance of a full blown self destruction boomer- ang.

I am full tilt the good guys are in a beautiful position to be successful.
Across the fucking board.
I could be wrong. But we haven't been in a while ya know . So im confident

If the Dems were in power in the House (thank God they won't be) they'd do another impeachment of Trump. This current Congress is the biggest fvcking joke in the history of the Republic. Skeletor Pelosi, Adam Shit, and Eric Swallows well....among others, should be lined up against a wall.

BurntJ

Founder
Alex is a clown
But clowns are funny so laugh
Situational response
Yep BUT a few of his conspiracies have actually come true….so the lib meltdown to act like he is the sane voice of reason. 🤣
It’s all comedy bc this truly is dystopian as hell and total 1984 shit. 1984 was a fucking WARNING people NOT a fuckin playbook. 🤯🤬

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Yep BUT a few of his conspiracies have actually come true….so the lib meltdown to act like he is the sane voice of reason. 🤣
It’s all comedy bc this truly is dystopian as hell and total 1984 shit. 1984 was a fucking WARNING people NOT a fuckin playbook. 🤯🤬
Id attribute it to little truth big lie. But oll ne the 1st admit I like him and if you use discernment you can green info from his rants. He was the only guy claiming everything was a FF and now we all kinda do that until proven otherwise

D

Deleted member 2886

😂Re-reading this thread title while excessively blazed & slightly shrooming has me cracking up bro.

Like the "If..." part, for example.
Just my opinion, I'm 99.99% certain the Don will most definitely be re-elected aye.
I'd be fuckin surprised if not.

Then there's the "....who should he name as his head of the Ministry of Truth?"
☝️😅
#Until yesterday I had actually assumed that was some kinda inside joke ya'll had goin on, not meaning your question but rather that euphemistically disguised elephant in the room.
And again, just my dumbass opinion here, I can't see any good ever coming from something like that aye.
That's not to suggest most of ya'z aren't well aware of something like that already.
I'm just thinking, even if Prez Trump really does serve you guys and your great nation honourably,...eventually another dodgey puppet like Obama or Brandon will again be placed in the Presidency role.
When that happens, if there's still this "Ministry of Truth" thing, there's little doubt in my mind that it's gonna be utilized as a weapon against you guys aye.

Y'all probably don't know this, but that commy usurper Jabcinda Schwabdern
-supposedly- fucked up big time several months ago when she/he posted a "random" job vacancy advertisement on FaceFuck seeking someone keen on a newly created-"secret"-position of-(sorry I can't exactly recall the official title)-something along the lines of a "minister" or "authority" of "Disinformation".
The actual job vacancy post itself was hastily removed within hours, and has since been denied/downplayed/dodged publicly.
Suspiciously,...as if to make it appear that it had been posted "accidentally", which to me seems clearly conspicuous, although most "truther" type people here have simply ignored and gleefully jumped on the, imo, controlled op bandwagon.

Top Bottom