Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

If a rebellion was ever to start…

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Putting my crazy hat on for a minute:

To rebel against the masters (in Minecraft) we must be able to communicate secretly but effectively across long distances, choose leaders we can trust, formulate & disseminate strategy, gather large numbers of weapons, and ensure nobody betrays our plans. It can’t be like the Stono Rebellion. We have to gather in MASSES and keep going forward and inspire others to do the same! Like Spartacus, but end with victory instead.

Come at me Minecraft big gov!

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I would think this place has an opportunity to do exactly that. There are no coincidences.
Shit happens for a reason-by inertia
We get canceled or they get canceled.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
If you wanted to communicate in some kind of disaster scenario, just use AM/FM radio frequencies. Everyone can still get to some kind of radio and listen in. There won’t be an FCC around to enforce anything. That’s what I do in Fallout
I’ve got a special Minecraft ham radio

muchandmore

Elite
Founder
Use the swamp method, chat via DMs in cell phone games. Obfuscation rules would need to be disseminated in advance. Also I hear in Minecraft an Uncle Vladimir seems willing to share their satcom tech along with the locations of various weapons cashed in Minecraft America

RaiderAbe

Poster
Founder
The chair is against the wall, in Minecraft. I repeat, the chair is against the wall and Pepe has a long mustache.

TTUcamper

Elite
not that I think this is going to happen or about to happen, but my biggest worry would be drones. If you can solve that, then a rebellion wouldn't even be hard.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
not that I think this is going to happen or about to happen, but my biggest worry would be drones. If you can solve that, then a rebellion wouldn't even be hard.
You mean like drone swarms?

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
GPS jamming, force them to RTB.
That or shotgun jamming:

s95Un8.gif

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
Y’all are ridic. Republicans are going to right the ship through 2022 and 2024 elections. No need for this crazy talk. Many doubted the 2016 Donald Trump Presidential election and it happened. It’ll happen again.

There’s a movement the democrats can’t stop. If it wasn’t for COVID-19 and last minute mail-in ballot law changes Trump would be President now.

muchandmore

Elite
Founder
Y’all are ridic. Republicans are going to right the ship through 2022 and 2024 elections. No need for this crazy talk. Many doubted the 2016 Donald Trump Presidential election and it happened. It’ll happen again.

There’s a movement the democrats can’t stop. If it wasn’t for COVID-19 and last minute mail-in ballot law changes Trump would be President now.
Hope for the best prepare for the worst kid.

Jtrain80

Legendary
There was/is a poster on rivals w a Ph.D. in geopolitics/military history who is a professor in some Texas college.(military school I think) He and his colleagues were having this same discussion at the water cooler one day. They all agreed it would come down to Texas.

If the military bases in Texas were to rebel, it would be an even fight. They are so far inland that to cross the state, then siege the bases would be a Fools errand. Plus they have some nice toys in these bases.

His thoughts not mine, but interesting none the less. He was also retired mil.

Latest posts

Top Bottom