Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I Wrote A Book

Densel

Poster

catreaper

Master Baiter
Is it all pictures? Asking for @jarhead5903

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
d4c98fda-66a8-411f-b0b1-9e345db36b83_text.gif

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
It appears you have (4) 5-star reviews, but we can't read them. Anyway you can let us read the reviews?

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
"How to bang a MB 8 in ten minutes or less"?

D

Deleted member 2886

I don't know what you mean by preview but there's a description in the page that the cyberlink leads to.
Fuck i'd buy it just to help ya out, though rn i don't trust clickin nothin in the link.

The description sez:- "It's a space story."

🤔What kind of space story?

•Deep space?

•Erotic?

•Military?

•Adventure?

•Alien?

•Horror?

•Featuring Oler Ted?
q4q6q2aleva61.jpg

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Fuck i'd buy it just to help ya out, though rn i don't trust clickin nothin in the link.

•Deep space?

•Erotic?

•Military?

•Adventure?

•Alien?

•Horror?

•Featuring Oler Ted?
View attachment 133064
Right. Asking us to download a document is a no go

Densel

Poster

•Deep space?

•Erotic?

•Military?

•Adventure?

•Alien?

•Horror?

•Featuring Oler Ted?
View attachment 133064
You can't get a virus from just a link and again I'm not asking for anything just showing it.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I think he is missing a toe and this is his journey through 4 toed depression. Keep taking your steps even if you limp. 4 toed people have rights too. Skol!

D

Deleted member 2886

You can't get a virus from just a link and again I'm not asking for anything just showing it.
Hey look dude, i ain't tryna be a dick or nuthin.
What you've suggested in this thread thus far, simply doesn't add up.

The quoted post above, for example;

•"You can't get a virus from just a link..."

*i don't know why you've brought this up in response to me, as i didn't mention anything of the sort.

*Infact, my primary concern arises due to the fact that one is expected to submit personal bank info and confirm a purchase order before being able to actually see what the fuck it is that one is supposedly buying.

•"...I'm not asking for anything just showing it."

*🤔Aye?

i'm gonna be straight up here mate.

From the few posts i've read of yours, ya seem like an decent individual and haven't triggered any red flags until this particular thread.

i will share this, i have sorta noticed there's a unique quality about your communication style.
(*Not meant as an insult.)

Have been wondering if perhaps English is actually a secondary language for you.[¿?]

May i ask where you're from?

•US?

•Elsewhere?

i am from New Zealand.

Densel

Poster
Hey look dude, i ain't tryna be a dick or nuthin.
What you've suggested in this thread thus far, simply doesn't add up.

The quoted post above, for example;

•"You can't get a virus from just a link..."

*i don't know why you've brought this up in response to me, as i didn't mention anything of the sort.

*Infact, my primary concern arises due to the fact that one is expected to submit personal bank info and confirm a purchase order before being able to actually see what the fuck it is that one is supposedly buying.

•"...I'm not asking for anything just showing it."

*🤔Aye?

i'm gonna be straight up here mate.

From the few posts i've read of yours, ya seem like an decent individual and haven't triggered any red flags until this particular thread.

i will share this, i have sorta noticed there's a unique quality about your communication style.
(*Not meant as an insult.)

Have been wondering if perhaps English is actually a secondary language for you.[¿?]

May i ask where you're from?

•US?

•Elsewhere?

i am from New Zealand.
Im from Puerto Rico and yes English is a secondary language for me and this goes to everyone, everybody (including you) said they didn't trust me so I said you can't get a virus from only a link. And if you don't like my book, ok fine but im not taking on trolls, the only reason I made this thread was to circle the link im not pushing anything on anyone and im not gonna argue with you endlessly cuise you don't like my book.

D

Deleted member 2886

Im from Puerto Rico and yes English is a secondary language for me and this goes to everyone, everybody (including you) said they didn't trust me so I said you can't get a virus from only a link. And if you don't like my book, ok fine but im not taking on trolls, the only reason I made this thread was to circle the link im not pushing anything on anyone and im not gonna argue with you endlessly cuise you don't like my book.
Ok?, how's about this;

Whenever you go to buy something irl, anything at all.

Do ya sus it out first, i.e. check to make sure it's legitimate, not faulty, etcetera?

Or is it SOP in Puerto Rico to pay for something before even knowing what ya actually getting?

Estoy tratando de ser razonable aquí amigo, y probablemente soy uno de los menos antagónicos aquí. Si deseas encontrar puntos en común, anímame, podemos hablar claramente.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
That's not really true. A Word document, for example, can be embedded with macros, and if there is an unpatched exploit it can be used as a vehicle to deliver a virus. Your fine opus may be on the level but claiming it is not possible to deliver a virus through this means is demonstrably false, and makes this whole thing feel suspect.

Densel

Poster
Ok?, how's about this;

Whenever you go to buy something irl, anything at all.

Do ya sus it out first, i.e. check to make sure it's legitimate, not faulty, etcetera?

Or is it SOP in Puerto Rico to pay for something before even knowing what ya actually getting?

Estoy tratando de ser razonable aquí amigo, y probablemente soy uno de los menos antagónicos aquí. Si deseas encontrar puntos en común, anímame, podemos hablar claramente.
Look if you don't wanna buy the book, that's fine. I never pushed anyone to get it im just trying to circle the link.

Top Bottom