Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I will be taking a leave of absence starting Thursday midday!

JerBearr

I would usually just let you guys find out for yourselves that I'm not here and then roll on the floor as I see the speculation, but as I am heading a little bit of 3D printer nonsense, I felt it professional to let you know I will be gone from the forum for 5-7 days (it is currently not known exactly when I will return). If anyone participating in the printing shenanigans receives their printer, please read Part 1&2 under the Print House at the top. If you complete that and you feel up to it, try to do some generic 3D printing for dummy research on YouTube. Tomorrow I will try to try to compile a small list of keywords that can be searched to start a basis of learning. When I return I will work on getting some good content produced for us to start getting physical objects printed and in our hands!! Cant wait to see what you guys come up with!

TJHall1

Legendary
EnchantingGrimyAsianporcupine-max-1mb.gif

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I would usually just let you guys find out for yourselves that I'm not here and then roll on the floor as I see the speculation, but as I am heading a little bit of 3D printer nonsense, I felt it professional to let you know I will be gone from the forum for 5-7 days (it is currently not known exactly when I will return). If anyone participating in the printing shenanigans receives their printer, please read Part 1&2 under the Print House at the top. If you complete that and you feel up to it, try to do some generic 3D printing for dummy research on YouTube. Tomorrow I will try to try to compile a small list of keywords that can be searched to start a basis of learning. When I return I will work on getting some good content produced for us to start getting physical objects printed and in our hands!! Cant wait to see what you guys come up with!
Milk it for all it is worth.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

Enjoy the vaca and get some rest....your arm needs if from all patting of your own back here.

J/K...love the 3-D printing and other content you bring! See ya soon bud.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Ok sure @retardobot
@squanchy. Enolain the rules pla

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Federal protection.
Seeny ya again liz cheney

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
giphy.gif

retardobot

Poster
"There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman?" -- Woody Allen

Top Bottom