Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I was not aware that FB is the largest sex trafficking hub until now

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Online recruitment for sex trafficking victims has surged over the years, and a recent report from the Human Trafficking Institute found that most online recruitment in active cases last year occurred on Facebook.

Hopefully this also forces FB to defend & ultimately lose their 230 status since Congress doesn’t have the balls to do more than talk about it

BigBucnNole

Elite
Online recruitment for sex trafficking victims has surged over the years, and a recent report from the Human Trafficking Institute found that most online recruitment in active cases last year occurred on Facebook.

Hopefully this also forces FB to defend & ultimately lose their 230 status since Congress doesn’t have the balls to do more than talk about it

Congress likely will end up breaking up big tech. Money only buys you so much influence up there, but I think the biggest mistake FB and the rest of the clowns made was thinking they could deplatform a politician. I get it being Trump, but don’t think Dems and Repubs all saw that for what it is, a weapon that could be used on them.

It’s no coincidence that suddenly we have 5 or 6 pieces of legislation looking to reform antitrust law and make a path to breaking them up.

I’ll throw this is there too… the Clintonistas hate tech too. They accuse it of giving the ‘16 election to Trump.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Congress likely will end up breaking up big tech. Money only buys you so much influence up there, but I think the biggest mistake FB and the rest of the clowns made was thinking they could deplatform a politician. I get it being Trump, but don’t think Dems and Repubs all saw that for what it is, a weapon that could be used on them.

It’s no coincidence that suddenly we have 5 or 6 pieces of legislation looking to reform antitrust law and make a path to breaking them up.

I’ll throw this is there too… the Clintonistas hate tech too. They accuse it of giving the ‘16 election to Trump.
when you purchase one vote at a time, and you only need a handful, Facebook can purchase everyone it needs to keep being the authoritarians they are.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

Ha! You can forget that altogether. Too big. Too much money. Ever single agent, and by that i mean available humanity has their price. The more powerful a position one holds the higher the price. Economics 101. All this is so simple it negates the need for a typical "conspiracy story."

Latest posts

Top Bottom