Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I understand that anything Austin (3rd worst city in America) but fuck, get an IPF. Even my Noles

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
…have something much more awesome. Up your game you non-bbq grilling faggits.

Texas will prove me wrong one day. One day.

UT. Spend some money.

C363D05A-D219-4C59-8B8C-0E5AD75EFF64.jpeg

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
This is Texas Tech's IDP. Football field on left side and one of the best indoor track facilities in the country on the right.

iu

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Gotta say. I love UT medical shit. They’ve been amazing with my leg. Can’t give anything but 5 stars.
Great academic and scientific innovation comes at the cost of much longer development and replacement cycles for some of those athletic buildings. Our history is we build amazing things at the outset (which the bubble was in 2003) then hang on way too long before QOL improvements

It also never rains here so the practice facility is even lower on the list of priorities even among other athletic improvement

I’m sorry your Ex Wife was an Austinite

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Great academic and scientific innovation comes at the cost of much longer development and replacement cycles for some of those athletic buildings. Our history is we build amazing things at the outset (which the bubble was in 2003) then hang on way too long before QOL improvements

It also never rains here so the practice facility is even lower on the list of priorities even among other athletic improvement

I’m sorry your Ex Wife was an Austinite
Never been married but I love learning. Thanks for the knowledge. I was stoked yesterday about twelve seconds after I took that picture and seeing the cops and civil workers getting rid of the tents/homeless from under I-35. Handed out a few high fives.

Latest posts

Top Bottom