Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I think I just got challenged to a “Debate”

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
O I know yore “unique” lol

I just figured you might need help assembling graphics and images of frogs to really help drive yore points home.

EX:

View attachment 41784
I actually called in to his show tonight and we had a good chat. He’s counter to most in this board, but we need to be collaborating with individuals trying to build their own platform/media outside the corporate world, no matter their opinions

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation. —Herbert Spencer​

Viking

Legendary
Founder
So did he challenge you or not? What was the debate to be centered on and what were the two opposing views? I'd be interested in listening but it should be of substance. otherwise it is just hot air pushed between two opposing sets of lips.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
So did he challenge you or not? What was the debate to be centered on and what were the two opposing views? I'd be interested in listening but it should be of substance. otherwise it is just hot air pushed between two opposing sets of lips.
We haven’t done anything official yet. We are gonna set something up, and I might get one or two from the site to participate

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
We haven’t done anything official yet. We are gonna set something up, and I might get one or two from the site to participate
Look were mostly all dudes here.....so...come on.....who won?

Look every dude measure dicks so come on man.......it really feels like you let us down here.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom