Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I support Biden

MalO

Elite
I'm happy desantis bombed out of the primary. Not only did he rub elbows with Ken Griffin, he also opposes the impeachment of biden. Accepts money from devil 1 and protects devil 2. Who is he really working for?

Griffin realized he is super unpopular right now and has tried to distance himself from the DeSantis campaign and it looks like he's waiting on the sidelines for a clear contender to Trump. I think if Haley or Ramaswarmy become popular he will swoop in with hundreds of millions of campaign funds.

I really hope Trump wins the primary. He is not good. He was an absolute mediocrity as president, but that's better than awful. All the worst people hate his guts and that's actually the main reason I want him in office again.

Sadly with how corrupt this country has become I don't think we will ever see a good president again. Good people don't succeed in politics. Good people don't get campaign funds from evil rat-bastards like Ken Griffin.

I'm happy desantis bombed out of the primary. Not only did he rub elbows with Ken Griffin, he also opposes the impeachment of biden. Accepts money from devil 1 and protects devil 2. Who is he really working for?

Griffin realized he is super unpopular right now and has tried to distance himself from the DeSantis campaign and it looks like he's waiting on the sidelines for a clear contender to Trump. I think if Haley or Ramaswarmy become popular he will swoop in with hundreds of millions of campaign funds.

I really hope Trump wins the primary. He is not good. He was an absolute mediocrity as president, but that's better than awful. All the worst people hate his guts and that's actually the main reason I want him in office again.

Sadly with how corrupt this country has become I don't think we will ever see a good president again. Good people don't succeed in politics. Good people don't get campaign funds from evil rat-bastards like Ken Griffin.
I agree with parts of this. The stuff about DeSantis and Trump is pretty spot on.

I’d disagree that someone that is corrupt can’t be a good president. Clinton was a good president & corrupt. Biden has been great and he is maybe the most corrupt president of all time.

MalO

Elite
- Unnecessary lockdown for a coronavirus (common cold)
- Gives over 100 billion dollars to Ukraine - when our country is over 30 trillion in debt
- Turns the Ukraine war into a proxy war against Russia, ruining our diplomatic relations
- Tears down the border wall and resumes the mass immigration which is destroying our economy
- Inflation has skyrocketed due to a combination of the lockdown (reduced productivity), mass immigration (higher demand), and rampant deficit spending (just print more $$$)

- biden adherents blame everything on Trump, despite his policies being the opposite of all of the above

- biden is great

pepewtf.jpg

- Gives over 100 billion dollars to Ukraine - when our country is over 30 trillion in debt
- Turns the Ukraine war into a proxy war against Russia, ruining our diplomatic relations
- Tears down the border wall and resumes the mass immigration which is destroying our economy
- Inflation has skyrocketed due to a combination of the lockdown (reduced productivity), mass immigration (higher demand), and rampant deficit spending (just print more $$$)

- biden adherents blame everything on Trump, despite his policies being the opposite of all of the above

- biden is great

View attachment 209381
Literally none of this is true and that’s coming from a 2x Trump voter.

Last edited:

Joe King

Elite
All the worst people hate his guts and that's actually the main reason I want him in office again.
That's why I want him as potus too. All the people in gov who have done nothing but their best to destroy the Founders intent for the nation, hate him.

That makes me want him to shit in their Wheaties.

Sadly with how corrupt this country has become I don't think we will ever see a good president again.
The traitorous fucks currently running things are doing everything they can to ensure that never happens again.

- biden is great

Literally none of this is true and that’s coming from a 2x Trump voter.
You must live under a rock, because most of that is true. Well, except for the $100B (we actually gave about $75B) and the "biden is great" part. He's a fucking criminal being protected by his criminal partners in government.

We did in fact have an unnecessary lockdown. (one that I did not participate in, btw because it is unConstitutional for my gov to take away our Right to freedom of movement. Only freedom hating people complied with it.

Our gov is in fact well over $30T in debt, so we have no business borrowing more in order to just give it away.

The gov has in fact turned the war into a proxy war against Russia.

He did allow mass immigration to resume, and wants to tear down the walls that were built.

He and his policies did in fact cause high inflation. What else would happen when you shut the economy down while simultaneously creating $4T in cash and giving it away for people and companies to spend?

More $ chasing fewer goods is a classic recipe for rampant inflation.

The Biden brainwashed have in fact tried blaming Trump for all of their failings.

That's why I want him as potus too. All the people in gov who have done nothing but their best to destroy the Founders intent for the nation, hate him.

The traitorous fucks currently running things are doing everything they can to ensure that never happens again.

You must live under a rock, because most of that is true. Well, except for the $100B (we actually gave about $75B) and the "biden is great" part. He's a fucking criminal being protected by his criminal partners in government.

We did in fact have an unnecessary lockdown. (one that I did not participate in, btw because it is unConstitutional for my gov to take away our Right to freedom of movement. Only freedom hating people complied with it.

Our gov is in fact well over $30T in debt, so we have no business borrowing more in order to just give it away.

He did allow mass immigration to resume, and wants to tear down the walls that were built.

He and his policies did in fact cause high inflation. What else would happen when you shut the economy down while simultaneously creating $4T in cash and giving it away for people and companies to spend?

The Biden brainwashed have in fact tried blaming Trump for all of their failings.
Troll attempt.

CuriousFiend

Elite
IMG_20231215_224918.jpg
This thread was inspired by Alex Jones and Elon Musk who talked about team humanity versus team death.
IMG_20231215_225051.jpg
Well humanity has turned to shit, so I am certainly on team death against team humanity.
IMG_20231215_204455_969.jpg
Fuck Alex Jones and Elon Musk for not understanding that the core problem is the decline of humanity.
IMG_20231215_225113.jpg

😂Well imo it's pretty fuckin' apparent if these types of puppets mouths move and any noises escape —> they are probably double-speaking.

Euphemisms.

Shibboleths.

Fuckwittwords.

And ya must know whenever these festering cunts refer to non-existent dichotomous shit they've concocted, such as - "team humanity" & - "team death...😏 which I'm sure you can see is a logical fallacy brah. 'This or That', 'Black or White' thinking. What they are doing is presenting ya with 1 shitty option & 1 seemingly fantastic option but it's really just another rancid hunk of shit—painted gold.

Shit option 1 serves contrasting & drawing all negative shittiness away from the gold painted shit—the one they want ya to gobble down.
IMG_20231215_204414_651.jpg

CuriousFiend

Elite

IMG_20231215_204732_641.jpgIMG_20231215_204530_116.jpgIMG_20231215_225833.jpgIMG_20231214_212917_257.jpg

"Our countries states makes more sense when you realize everyone in power is either a jew, a pedophile, a jewish pedophile, or being blackmailed by jews, pedophiles, or jewish pedophiles and SOMETIMES it's even jewish pedophiles being blackmailed by other jewish pedophiles."

~Cornelius Rye

IMG_20231215_185212_282.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom