Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I stepped in dog shit inside my carport and...

sanction

Legendary
Founder
I don’t have an outside dog.

Fuck this I’m moving. My wife left the door open. I was barefoot. Big dog big shit.

I washed at my foot as best I could with a water hose but the water was cold and I got the dog shit all over my left hand. I have washed my hand 3 times and taken a shower I still smell it. I sniff it every 10 minutes and start bitching again.

I just know my foot will smell for a week but I’m to stiff to smell it.

I’m too old to have to put up with this.

Wait What

Elite
Founder
tenor.gif

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary

Fuck this I’m moving. My wife left the door open. I was barefoot. Big dog big shit.

I washed at my foot as best I could with a water hose but the water was cold and I got the dog shit all over my left hand. I have washed my hand 3 times and taken a shower I still smell it. I sniff it every 10 minutes and start bitching again.

Sack up...

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
We had our dog for about 3 days, i went out drinking with my buddies one night, came home kicked my shoes off at the door. Turned off a couple lights and turned the corner to walk upstairs to my bedroom and bam ..... stepped in a hot steaming pile of dogshit. Went from a nice buzz and feeling good to cleaning dog shit from between my toes for an hour.

Sucks that OP doesn't even have a dog. Might want to check your house cameras and plot a little payback.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

yea-thats-shit.gif

This you OPeed?

TJHall1

Legendary
We had our dog for about 3 days, i went out drinking with my buddies one night, came home kicked my shoes off at the door. Turned off a couple lights and turned the corner to walk upstairs to my bedroom and bam ..... stepped in a hot steaming pile of dogshit. Went from a nice buzz and feeling good to cleaning dog shit from between my toes for an hour.

Sucks that OP doesn't even have a dog. Might want to check your house cameras and plot a little payback.
What did you do with your dog??

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

better take an acid bath and Hanger 13 - the was Alien dog shit man!

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
What did you do with your dog??

Our previous dog passed about 2 years ago and i had successfully resisted a new dog despite tons of pleading from the wife and kids. So over my objections the wife brings this dog home and im not happy about it in the first place.

Needless to say, when i stepped in the poop that night i was not a happy man.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder

As my dear departed sister said, better to get pissed off than pissed on.....

denn

Legendary
Founder

Brandon couldn't find the toilet again?

AgEngDawg

Legendary

Can we make a country song out of this?

Latest posts

Top Bottom