Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I need to raise funds quickly before a sale ends but I got scammed and my mother discovered this via my joint account.

Ash242

Poster
Let's just say we had a disagreement over purchasing something and now, mom is holding my money from me against my will via my joint account.

So, I set up a separate account after getting a job. But this job isn't paying that good and I have to make a certain amount before the sale deadline of this thing I want (I won't tell what it is).

But recently, while waiting for a job employer to call me about a job that pays better than the current job I have, I got duped by one of those crypto scammers. Now, I need to raise money quickly via GofundMe just to make up for that loss of both money and time. But now that mom discovered this, she demand that I take down my GoFundMe page/withdraw from GoFundMe for... well... I can't remember the exact reason as I need to complete this monetary mission of mine without her ruining it. And my support worker won't talk to her this time, because this situation involves something that involves money, so he says this is a problem I must solve on my own. So with what little direct help I have on my hands, I really have to tread these stepping stones over this pond super carefully without slipping.

But now on facebook, some people are willing to help me replenish my lost money, but they request I pay to advertise my GoFundMe page. Do I follow them or refuse?

Mungri

Poster
Transfer all money out of your joint account into your own ya fucking imbecile.

Only reason any parent requires their adult kids to have a joint account is to exert financial control over them, under the manipulation of 'Its there for me to send you money'.

Enforce a legal basis and requirement to all financial exchanges and disputes with your family members from now on and stop fucking being a cuck and falling for their 'But we iz famiwy' bullshit.

Grow the fuck up and take charge of your own life retard.

And god how fucking dumb ... Fucking scammed with crypto ... Still falling for 'pay for advertising' scams.

Yea nvm, you're either a troll or have less functional IQ than a pigeon.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
sad-upset.gif
You have come to the right place. Grab your whoobie and snuggle in. Do you prefer him/her/ or it! Skol!

Top Bottom