Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I made a meme. Seemed timely. (Updated with ver. 3.1)

D

Deleted member 2886

So hot. She looks pretty good too
😅Ever since the last relationship I'd participated in, I've seemed to have developed this different way of "seeing" people, particularly women,...like my ex gf.
(Fyi-she was fuckin hot af.)
Simplest way to describe this, way of "seeing", is basically like looking beyond the physical attributes,... automatically.
Though that's not to suggest as if ignoring the physical attributes at all, because the physical attributes are highly indicative of the persona behind the skin suit, imo.
For me,... looking at that image above of Amber, I can see the physical attractiveness of course, but I also "see" a vicious cunt lurking behind that misleading mask.
Akin to a shit being wrapped in several layers of candy.
After sucking on that candy for a while and getting comfortable, the inevitable taste of super nasty will begin to be revealed.
But by then it's probably too late, because ones already fully committed to the facade.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
😅Ever since the last relationship I'd participated in, I've seemed to have developed this different way of "seeing" people, particularly women,...like my ex gf.
Simplest way to describe this, way of "seeing", is basically like looking beyond the physical attributes,... automatically.
Though that's not to suggest as if ignoring the physical attributes at all, because the physical attributes are highly indicative of the persona behind the skin suit, imo.
For me,... looking at that image above of Amber, I can see the physical attractiveness of course, but I also "see" a vicious cunt lurking behind that misleading mask.
After sucking on that candy for a while and getting comfortable, the inevitable taste of super nasty will begin to be revealed.
But by then it's probably too late, because ones already fully committed to the facade.
So true

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

So what yore telling me is chubby chicks give great brain

Wait What

Elite
Founder
6dpae3.jpg

Top Bottom