Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I laughed at this map and thought that it was about right (link). Then I saw Penn State listed and now I am concerned. Complete change of perspective.

BTAvenger

Elite
Well… it is by far the biggest school in the state with somewhere in the vicinity of 50,000 students and there is a lot of ass up there. So it makes sense.

Well… it is by far the biggest school in the state with somewhere in the vicinity of 50,000 students and there is a lot of ass up there. So it makes sense.

A lot of ass at penn st? I always heard there were a bunch of pasty dogs, like ND. When you factor in the young boys I bet there is lot of sex going on.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
A lot of ass at penn st? I always heard there were a bunch of pasty dogs, like ND. When you factor in the young boys I bet there is lot of sex going on.

Your last sentence is what makes their appearance on this map disconcerting. If it was Pitt, no problem.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Or forced, with Baylor
119.jpg

Jtrain80

Legendary
I can vouch for Oklahoma State.

My son is a junior in hs and I am trying to get him interested in OSU, without telling him why he needs to go there.

Top Bottom