Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I have returned from my Vision Quest

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
Where did this vision quest take place?
Who led you down the primrose path?

what was ingested to help with the vision quest?
It took place inside my head but I found I have the entire universe in there. I was alone but I feel like someone was always watching over me. No outside chemicals, I forced my reality to split by putting myself under serious emotional trauma - I can’t go into the details

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Ask me anything
I am asking you if you agree with the following summary?

If one is able to transcend the limitations of the physical realm (like making post on TFSF or going to the Waffle House for breakfast), then one can know the quantum model of reality. This reality dictates that the benevolent and ever present "now" is the place where ALL possibilities exist.

If you know how to meditate, that is the door, or your path for the crucial first step to being able to enter the eternal now (the only place the unknown truly exists)which requires us to get beyond our known associations to the people, places, things, memories, fears, you name it - it's transcending your conscious mind where all the trouble continually knocks on your inner door for attention.

These innumerable external reflections of the world we live in, along with all of the sub-conscious emotional aberrations that drives of our body (good and bad) —must be seen for what they are in order for you to break free from your conditioned experience of linear time, or another way to put it is our everyday ordinary life, that is like a broken record (ground hog day) going around and around and around. When you can "see" the true reality once in a meditative state, the result is that your brain and heart become as one and you are ready to "escape" the limitations of your conscious mind (your pre-frontal cortex).

Then you can relax so deeply into your own, personal inner world that you will easily forget and not care about space and time. The end result, you are free from the material 3D world and have the ability to let the power of the universe begin to rebuild you limited mind and flow through you body like a river.

Wait What

Elite
Founder
I would love to try
tenor.gif

Top Bottom