Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I Have a Fucked Up Question

QuanChi

Elite
A couple times a year but it usually passes pretty quick. I’ve got a couple guns for home defense, but I generally don’t like being around guns because I just think about how easy it would be to just blow my brains out. Not because I really want to, but just because it would be so easy

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
JFC....I hopped in here expecting the Clintons OR some other joke.... :oops:

DO NOT LIKE THIS THREAD.....

and NO I have never thought about it.....

Nayat

Elite
Real talk: Flipped a coin once after my wife passed away in my early 20’s. When the coin landed on do it pussy, I suddenly didn’t want to die anymore. Never even considered it since other than facetiously.

it’s true of you want to know what you really want flip a coin, you’ll have your answer based on what you hope the coin says while it is in the air.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Never.

Hope you're ok OP.

Don't forget Bett from tMB. More importantly, don't forget his wife and kids.

BurntJ

Founder
Never have thought about it even for a brief moment even when going through a divorce. I'm not wired that way. I have young kids now and need to make sure they don't grow up to be lib assholes.
you honestly should think about it.......IF YOU ARENT GOING TO GET AN AVATAR FAGGIT.

BurntJ

Founder
Real talk: Flipped a coin once after my wife passed away in my early 20’s. When the coin landed on do it pussy, I suddenly didn’t want to die anymore. Never even considered it since other than facetiously.

it’s true of you want to know what you really want flip a coin, you’ll have your answer based on what you hope the coin says while it is in the air.
I remember you posting on tMB around that time.....but never realised you got to the coin flip point.

Damn really sorry Bro! Keep on Keepin on!

mrt

Elite
At this particular time in our history you might give some thought to joining our military and ask for service inside the pentagon. It won't be long before it gets pretty hot there.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
How often do you think about offing yourself?

Honest question. I’m curious.

Never. God put me on this Earth. When I get off this earth, is above my pay grade.

He also never promised me that it will be sunshine and roses, it can be struggle.

However, if you have faith in God, you can have the peace that comes with knowing the slings and arrows of this world don't mean squat in the long run.

Even when times are tough, you can know that it is all in His hands.

One of the messages of the Book of Job is that Satan can only do to you what God allows. God set limits for the misfortune that can befall you. He is in control.

My job is to keep going the best I can even if that means struggle. No quit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom