Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I hate to admit it but the French are doing it right

PleasureMoose

Legendary
who cares.. if my government wants to cut me out of everyday life that's fine they'll never see another penny in taxes from me...we'll see how long that last... oh and I'm still not getting the vaxx

I'm protesting my taxes this year anyways

Rube Reaper

Elite
who cares.. if my government wants to cut me out of everyday life that's fine they'll never see another penny in taxes from me...we'll see how long that last... oh and I'm still not getting the vaxx

I'm protesting my taxes this year anyways
The unemployed typically don’t pay taxes but interesting approach.

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
Do you not understand how dangerous it is to implement a vaccine passport system on the masses?

Whoever is in control of the system literally controls your entire life. What happens if it’s hacked? What will you do when it becomes a social credit system? And you said the wrong thing in a chat room one day and they decide to lock you out of civilization for a week because of it? Or dock your digital pay?

YOU ARE NOT SEEING THE SERIOUSNESS HERE AND IT IS GOING TO COST EVERYONE THEIR FREEDOMS FOREVER. Wake up.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Do you not understand how dangerous it is to implement a vaccine passport system on the masses?

Whoever is in control of the system literally controls your entire life. What happens if it’s hacked? What will you do when it becomes a social credit system? And you said the wrong thing in a chat room one day and they decide to lock you out of civilization for a week because of it? Or dock your digital pay?

YOU ARE NOT SEEING THE SERIOUSNESS HERE AND IT IS GOING TO COST EVERYONE THEIR FREEDOMS FOREVER. Wake up.
Why shouldn’t they use them to implement a social credit system?

We have too many bigots, racists, and charlatans saying dangerous things. Look no further than the unvaccinated, Tucker Carlson, or the orange man.

Landjeff

Poster

He understands... He's looking to get a rise out of us.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

1641489937396.png

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
iu

Latest posts

Top Bottom