Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I hate Greg Abbott

fschmidt

Poster
I live in El Paso and I just watched Greg Abbott on Tucker. Greg Abbott is a typical Republican - a lying double-talking worthless do-nothing sack of shit. I guess that means that he represents the American people perfectly.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
How long have you line in El Paso? I fly into ELP a few times each year for business

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
I live in El Paso and I just watched Greg Abbott on Tucker. Greg Abbott is a typical Republican - a lying double-talking worthless do-nothing sack of shit. I guess that means that he represents the American people perfectly.
Quick question, are you over the age of 12?
He is like everyone else. Good luck finding someone to hitch your wagon to that doesn’t talk party lines, and then govern like shit.

MalO

Elite
We have Hochul in NY. I'm not sure if she's better or worse than Cuomo.

I used to hate on Cuomo but he was ousted by the #metoo movement and that's a sack of crap. The democrats wanted him out for a reason. Hochul is also a democrat and I suspect she's a radical leftist lunatic. She certainly looks crazy in some of her pictures.

crazy.jpg

Look at the eyes. Reminds me of Elizabeth Holmes.

crazy2.jpg

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

I used to hate on Cuomo but he was ousted by the #metoo movement and that's a sack of crap. The democrats wanted him out for a reason. Hochul is also a democrat and I suspect she's a radical leftist lunatic. She certainly looks crazy in some of her pictures.

View attachment 156462

View attachment 156463
F4EF779E-9714-496F-B0BF-0B5F53A5EAEE.jpeg

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
New York/New England people are ugly as shit. I guess it’s because their inflated sense of superiority has lent itself to breeding amongst themselves. It was bound to happen, the Gene pool can only go so deep. As a rule I don’t put much stock into a person east of the Mississippi River. Exceptions can be made for southern states not named Florida

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Abbott is infinitely better than Beto. But always remember he is a Bushie and WEF member. He'll do just enough hoping to be viewed as a Governor resembling DeSantis or the Tennessee Governor but won't cross the threshold to a "more freedom less regulation leader".

Last edited:

denn

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 156462

View attachment 156463
Right next door in Ct. we have Ned Lamont as a governor. (Democrat) I will say that he is certainly not a radical dem though. He has actually worked with the other side during his first term. Hochul is worse than Cuomo though. Much worse IMO.

Top Bottom