Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I feel bad for the Ohio State kicker Ruggles. That was a kick for a natty. That was the real natty championship game.....

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
WTF? OSU making excuses? Why they should be happy and on cloud 9 today. They seemed to care and cheer harder for TCU ending on the Halo TV before the game, for their own team. Michigan losing seems to matter more than their winning….. was really interesting experience.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Are you the first Kirby time out truther?
WTF? OSU making excuses? Why they should be happy and on cloud 9 today. They seemed to care and cheer harder for TCU ending on the Halo TV before the game, for their own team. Michigan losing seems to matter more than their winning….. was really interesting experience.
You guys are fags if you can’t admit how well timed that timeout was. A fraction of a second slower, and it’s game over Ohio State.

There are no moral victories. I didn’t play, I don’t need excuses.

Hell of a game.

WeycoDawg

King of the SEC
Founder
Lol pot meet kettle…

That timeout was the most well placed timeout in the history of the CFP.

You’re talking about shit that happens every play and game…

You must be a Michigan fag.
You had 12 guys on the field on the fake punt. Wouldn’t have stood even if Kirby didn’t call timeout. Go back and see for yourself. Great game regardless and tough loss for you guys.

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
This may be the easiest path to a natty I can remember. Ohio St was blown out by the only good team they played. TCU couldn't even win their garbage conference and was unranked in the preseason.

Got Oregon in Atlanta who turned out to be average at best. Somehow Tennessee is the best team UGA played. A team most people thought would win 7 or 8 games before the season began.

Weakest national champ I can remember. 2019 LSU probably beats this UGA team by 3 or 4 TDs. It's a down year for college football all around. Tennessee lost 50 players two years ago and is about to finish Top 5. Tells you all you need to know about the quality of programs this year.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
This may be the easiest path to a natty I can remember. Ohio St was blown out by the only good team they played. TCU couldn't even win their garbage conference and was unranked in the preseason.

Got Oregon in Atlanta who turned out to be average at best. Somehow Tennessee is the best team UGA played. A team most people thought would win 7 or 8 games before the season began.

Weakest national champ I can remember. 2019 LSU probably beats this UGA team by 3 or 4 TDs. It's a down year for college football all around. Tennessee lost 50 players two years ago and is about to finish Top 5. Tells you all you need to know about the quality of programs this year.
You Vols keep working hard and you can consistently be the 2nd best team in the SEC East.

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
You Vols keep working hard and you can consistently be the 2nd best team in the SEC East.

At least I have basketball and baseball I guess.

I actually feel sorry for Georgians. You get a few Natty's but in the process you've lost your state to the trannies. Your grandkids are going to be taught how to properly suck a dick in 1st grade by a dude with D cups. I should let you guys enjoy what little you have at this point. Godspeed.

Top Bottom