Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I early voted this morning in Georgia. I was the first person in line on the first day...

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Got it out of the way.

This is a hugely important election in the GOAT state.

Voted Herschel, Kemp, Burt Jones, and Barry Loudermilk.

Get your asses out and vote.

MAGA!!!

It’s very highly likely that your vote didn’t mean shit it will make no impact on the record high number turnout for Georgia democrats

Got it out of the way.

This is a hugely important election in the GOAT state.

Voted Herschel, Kemp, Burt Jones, and Barry Loudermilk.

Get your asses out and vote.

MAGA!!!
How sad and pathetic....you voted for the guy who attacks his wife, held a gun to her head, played Russian roulette with her, several physical attacks on the bitches he was cheating on her with, 4-5 kids...never raised a single one, paid for abortions, can't spell the word "the."

Real winner. Integrity obviously means little to nothing to you

Let me let you in on a little secret bro, y'all ain't back.
You've lost every national popular election except 1 in 34 years. Tell me more about how well you're doing. That's why you're so enchanted by having an authoritarian leader...you haven't got the votes and time only moves forward. You've lost already...

AgEngDawg

Legendary
You've lost every national popular election except 1 in 34 years. Tell me more about how well you're doing. That's why you're so enchanted by having an authoritarian leader...you haven't got the votes and time only moves forward. You've lost already...

The popular vote and $4.50 will get you a venti coffee from Starbucks.

It is literally useless with no value. Read the Constitution.

The popular vote and $4.50 will get you a venti coffee from Starbucks.

It is literally useless with no value. Read the Constitution.
The comment was in direct response to yours stating "ya'll ain't back." You lost your ass the last election, and you've lost your ass for 34 years. No amount of gerrymandering and book burnings is going to stop time.

Again, you've lost. From the avatar you use, you're used to losing. You're simply lashing out that time is changing and moving forward and you're powerless to stop it. But, you can always go outside with the rest of the beer bellies and cosplay. You can get dressed up, put on your MAGA hats from China, then scatter like cockroaches when someone stands up to you, like you did at the Capitol when that junkie slut was stopped by the barrel of a gun.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
The comment was in direct response to yours stating "ya'll ain't back." You lost your ass the last election, and you've lost your ass for 34 years. No amount of gerrymandering and book burnings is going to stop time.

Again, you've lost. From the avatar you use, you're used to losing. You're simply lashing out that time is changing and moving forward and you're powerless to stop it. But, you can always go outside with the rest of the beer bellies and cosplay. You can get dressed up, put on your MAGA hats from China, then scatter like cockroaches when someone stands up to you, like you did at the Capitol when that junkie slut was stopped by the barrel of a gun.
How naive are you? Burning books is a pub thing now? Ever hear of the Bible, the most sold and followed book in history?

Top Bottom