Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

I don't know who needs to hear this, but there is no NeverTrump constituency outside of the Interstate 495....

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Why all the drama in the Liz Cheney coverage??

No one cares about her and there is no more appetite for neocon style boots on the ground interventions in countries because we do not like their form of government.

There is not appetite for open borders and pathway to citizenship. There is not appetite for supplying the Koch Brothers with an unlimited supply of cheap labor.

The Bush policies fucking sucked.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

No one cares about her and there is no more appetite for neocon style boots on the ground interventions in countries because we do not like their form of government.

There is not appetite for open borders and pathway to citizenship. There is not appetite for supplying the Koch Brothers with an unlimited supply of cheap labor.

The old Bush wing of the GOP has basically moved to the democratic party. Really, they were always on the same side though. It has always been the establishment against the people. They just disguise it in different ways. Trump made these assholes show us all their true colors, probably his biggest accomplishment.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
If you had told me in 2006 that the MSM would be rushing to the defense of Dick Cheney's daughter in 2021, I would have never believed you. I also remember when they proclaimed Bush, Romney, McCain, etc. were racists and now the left loves them. What a bizarre bunch they are.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
tenor.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
CNN's fawning over ol Lez this morning was embarrassing. that whole network is a bad TV show

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
It's so strange to see a paradigm shift in a political party like you see with the dims and pubs. When I was growing up the pubs were the elite and dims the working class. They are completely flipping the script

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

Hey Liz! Don't let the door knob hit you in the ass on your way out. Oh, and one more thing - kiss my ass you worthless sack of shit. Put super glue on your lips. Smart people don't give a damn about what you say and what you do. You are a total waste of human space.

Top Bottom