Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I 3D printed a 9mm semi-auto matic today

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Note the hyper-realistic features, especially the 19 shot clip. I whipped this bad boy out this morning a Speedway at everyone froze. I told them I wanted $20 on pump 5 and I got it. Once outside I kept it in my pocket so no one could see it. A cop pulled up and frisk me but I had it well disguised and he did not find it. My lucky day.
CR8-9mmSemiAutomatic Finger Pistol.jpeg

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Note the hyper-realistic features, especially the 19 shot magazine. I whipped this bad boy out this morning a Speedway at everyone froze. I told them I wanted $20 on pump 5 and I got it. Once outside I kept it in my pocket so no one could see it. A cop pulled up and frisk me but I had it well disguised and he did not find it. My lucky day.
View attachment 24110

fify

rCW702

Elite
Note the hyper-realistic features, especially the 19 shot clip. I whipped this bad boy out this morning a Speedway at everyone froze. I told them I wanted $20 on pump 5 and I got it. Once outside I kept it in my pocket so no one could see it. A cop pulled up and frisk me but I had it well disguised and he did not find it. My lucky day.
View attachment 24110
That looks more like an antique than new.

JerBearr

What's great is the magazine capacity is variable, so the libtards in Cali won't yell at you!!

Top Bottom