Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I’m trying to get pozzed with monkeypox

Rube Reaper

Elite
While I would certainly seek medical treatment for the virus after infection the idea of bug chasing is just too hot to pass up!

If anyone here knows someone with the monkeypox who would be willing to top me please send me a DM! I’ll pay 500$ to any poster whose DM results in a sexual encounter that results in myself being breed and pozzed with the monkeypox.

I’m willing to fly for the encounter so please don’t hesitate if you’re not located here in the UK!

D

Deleted member 2886

While I would certainly seek medical treatment for the virus after infection the idea of bug chasing is just too hot to pass up!

If anyone here knows someone with the monkeypox who would be willing to top me please send me a DM! I’ll pay 500$ to any poster whose DM results in a sexual encounter that results in myself being breed and pozzed with the monkeypox.

I’m willing to fly for the encounter so please don’t hesitate if you’re not located here in the UK!
0aea7Qm.jpg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

How'd it work out? You find that monkey yet?

Last edited:

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder

Just stop being a GAY. Problem solved.

catreaper

Master Baiter
I’m legitimately trying to figure you out. You’re a troll and that’s obvious. You’re terrible at trolling so I don’t understand what gets your e-rocks off. However, you’re pushing content and you do get replies so you won’t get banned. But seriously, stop being such a fucking dildo. Figure out a new shtick. And yes, I know what other handle you are, and both of them are fucking terrible.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
I’m legitimately trying to figure you out. You’re a troll and that’s obvious. You’re terrible at trolling so I don’t understand what gets your e-rocks off. However, you’re pushing content and you do get replies so you won’t get banned. But seriously, stop being such a fucking dildo. Figure out a new shtick. And yes, I know what other handle you are, and both of them are fucking terrible.
Sup kid. How r ya?

I have a friend of a friend who like's to play beat the homo on Friday nights. Have you ever?

I do think it is learned behavior not that it cannot be genetic in a few. But I've seen people go in and out of sexuality based on environment and wanting to fit in. Then never go back to former ways.
My wife and I were listening to George Michael's "One More Try" one day, in which he continually references a "teacher". She was telling that many gay men have what they call a "teacher" who was their first foray into homosexuality. Often this teacher figure is an older man that "taught" them while they were underaged. This is surely not the case with every homosexual man, but it is a common enough experience to have a designated term recognized in the gay community. This among other things leads me to believe there is an element of molestation at a young age that contributes to homosexuality. Perhaps there are those men who are born with a feminine personality type who feel they were gay from birth, but I am a firm believer that there are many whose minds were altered by early childhood experiences and their lifestyle choices are a result of unresolved trauma.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
My wife and I were listening to George Michael's "One More Try" one day, in which he continually references a "teacher". She was telling that many gay men have what they call a "teacher" who was their first foray into homosexuality. Often this teacher figure is an older man that "taught" them while they were underaged. This is surely not the case with every homosexual man, but it is a common enough experience to have a designated term recognized in the gay community. This among other things leads me to believe there is an element of molestation at a young age that contributes to homosexuality. Perhaps there are those men who are born with a feminine personality type who feel they were gay from birth, but I am a firm believer that there are many whose minds were altered by early childhood experiences and their lifestyle choices are a result of unresolved trauma.
Teacher=groomer.
I'm Catholic hard
We gotta unload the perverts for sure
Innocent kids. That panda eye baby fucking is terrible and disqusting.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I don’t watch or bother with anything that rube posts. He is a piece of shit that is continually wrong about literally everything.

Hell, that dumbass still says the COVID vaccines are killing people! 😂
Hard Core

Top Bottom